It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Are you in a mood for an isometric RPG with overflowing steampunk vibe? We got you: Dark Envoy is now available on GOG!

Dark Envoy combines traditional RPG elements, featuring a skill-driven combat system based on character classes and specializations, and seamlessly integrates a wide array of tactical approaches to confront your foes. In this game, you take command of a group of relic hunters embroiled in a destiny-fueled narrative within a war-torn realm.

Now on GOG!
high rated
The game looks superb, but I'm getting too old for anything that is not turn-based :)

By the way, am I the only one seeing a very strong resemblance with Shadowheart in one of the characters? She even has an astral prism...
It looks interesting but even if it could run on my laptop (which I didn't check), those system requirements are going to have my computer all hot and bothered.
"with overflowing steampunk vibe? "

Sorry but you lost me there, how is this steampunk? :P
Looks good!
Why is the Gog promo offer two days shorter than the one on Steam ?
Post edited October 24, 2023 by I feel so tired
Awesome to finally see it here, it's been 3 years since the announcement! I'm very eager to try it eventually :)
These requirements are a bad joke for how it looks.
Awesome!
Going to buy It later when I'm not at work...
I was mildly interested until I realised this was made by the same studio as Tower of Time, which I never warmed up to. This looks more of the same.
Post edited October 24, 2023 by mrkgnao
Will give it a try if all-robots team has a win path.
Lone_Scout: The game looks superb, but I'm getting too old for anything that is not turn-based :)

By the way, am I the only one seeing a very strong resemblance with Shadowheart in one of the characters? She even has an astral prism...
Just curious how old are most people on GOG? I seen a 70 year play RTS games just fine.
Lone_Scout: The game looks superb, but I'm getting too old for anything that is not turn-based :)
I'm getting too old for anything that IS turn-based. I tried Jagged Alliance 3 and failed miserably at the first real fight. I'm way better at Diablo-esque games, those are more simple to understand :)

Anyway, Dark Envoy looks interesting enough for my wishlist, we'll see what reviewers willl say...

According to the review on Mortismal Gaming, you can play the game in tactical mode, real-time with pause. Don't know if that helps.

Doc0075: According to the review on Mortismal Gaming, you can play the game in tactical mode, real-time with pause. Don't know if that helps.
As far as I noticed, the "pause" is "only" slow motion.