It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The time has finally come! Cyberpunk 2077, the game from CD PROJEKT RED that takes open-world RPG to an entirely new level, is now available on GOG.COM!

Right now, Cyberpunk 2077 holds 91/100 score on metacritic and 92/100 on OpenCritic. IGN praises the title from CD PROJEKT RED for the fact that it "offers a staggering amount of choice in how to build your character, approach quests, and confront enemies, and your decisions can have a tangible and natural-feeling impact on both the world around you and the stories of the people who inhabit it".

Now it’s time for you to dive into Night City and see the futuristic world of Cyberpunk 2077 for yourself! Check our game guide tailored specially to make the start of your adventure as swift as possible. Also, be sure to take a look at our interviews with Mike A. Pondsmith (the creator of the Cyberpunk RPG) and the CD PROJEKT RED developers to learn more about the game’s unique lore and gameplay.

Don’t hesitate and start your adventure with Cyberpunk 2077 now. And remember, if you buy the game on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
I am absolutely disgusted because of Cyberpunk 2077.
And this is not about the game.
This is about the state of games journalism.

Games "journalists" put out fake reviews (GameSpot, where Kelly Plagge didn't play most of the game, is a good example), don't understand the Cyberpunk genre, and use disgusting tactics that should be criminal such as:
1. accusing CRPR of having a mental illness ("transphobia") - https://www.polygon.com/2020/12/4/22058784/cyberpunk-2077-marketing-cd-projekt-red-transphobia
2. spreading fake propaganda against CDPR ("crunch") - https://www.sportskeeda.com/esports/cyberpunk-2077-journalists-called-allegedly-fabricating-crunch-narratives-clicks
3. abusing power to get rid of opponents (i.e. independent journalists) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIfAOzxYm2o

And the list goes on.

I am not into the Cyberpunk genre. I think the present is already dystopian (which in fact should be the word "utopian" for a bad society, as Utopia already was a city we'd call dystopian). But CYberpunk 2077 or rather the journalism about it showed me what complete trash, activist cancer, Fake News, clickbait, nontroversy and idiocy modern games journalism has become.

So here is my big middle finger to all of those outlets that have no clue about cyberpunk (the genre) but form their opinion about the game for activist reasons or write reviews when not having played most of the game.

To everyone else: Thanks for listening!
Protoss: ...
I am not into the Cyberpunk genre. I think the present is already dystopian (which in fact should be the word "utopian" for a bad society, as Utopia already was a city we'd call dystopian). But CYberpunk 2077 or rather the journalism about it showed me what complete trash, activist cancer, Fake News, clickbait, nontroversy and idiocy modern games journalism has become.

So here is my big middle finger to all of those outlets that have no clue about cyberpunk (the genre) but form their opinion about the game for activist reasons or write reviews when not having played most of the game...
Welcome to the internet of 2020, where every (anti)social zero becomes hero based on clueless thumbs-up icons and bird sounds.

It is sad, indeed.
Cyberpunk as the second game in the best selling ever GOG list makes sense.

According to CD Projekt Red's official investor relations Twitter account the game should have sold 8 million copies prior to launch, this is, during the preorder. And according to Bloomberg estimations the game should be selling around 30 millions copies only during the first year after release. (Witcher 3 sold around 28 million copies in 5 years, Rockstar's RDR 2, sold 29 million copies over a year after its release)

If that is for real they are impressive, indeed.
A fair few of my friends are playing it, or still downloading it. Good to see the site didn't crash.
So, no mention at all about that "my rewards" stuff supposedly locked behind Galaxy on the Store Page.
Was that an Error then?
The game looks really promising, but the system requirements to have a decent experience are so high that I'm going to wait until I change my PC =P
I'm gonna wait and see what raytracing on a 2060 looks like in terms of performance in Cyberpunk 2077. I hope for some good benchmarks soon.
Thanks for finally releasing the game. Most wanted game for me for this year.
high rated
GOG.com: ...
Now that the offline installers are available, would you please reconsider and make ALL content available to everyone without DRM? You know, without the Galaxy-enforced online verification of the game one has to do the get the 'MY REWARDS' DLC.

If those are rewards for making a GOG account, everyone with a GOG account who bought the game here should get the reward DLC without having to use Galaxy. Do you still remember how you promised that Galaxy would always be 100% optional?

I know, you (as in the staff here) are not allowed to reply to this. But you will have noticed by now that there are still users left who refuse to buy Cyberpunk as long as even an insignificant, cosmetic part of it is DRM-ed. So please return to your '100% DRM-free roots'. (I know you won't, because the path GOG has decided on is one towards more DRM, but still it can't hurt to ask you to reconsider)
Linux feedback time... Even with the latest Proton version, Mesa Git and an AMD card some people have been having problems. I've tried it with Wine Staging + vkd3d-proton, latest Nvidia driver just for laughs, but it doesn't even get to a point where it can glitch graphically - simply crashes on startup. It will probably be a while until us Linux folk can play it properly (or at all).
B1tF1ghter: It's sad there is no Linux port on day 1.
I doubt there will be a port even on day 1000...
Post edited December 10, 2020 by WinterSnowfall
GOG.com: ...
Lifthrasil: Now that the offline installers are available, would you please reconsider and make ALL content available to everyone without DRM? You know, without the Galaxy-enforced online verification of the game one has to do the get the 'MY REWARDS' DLC.

If those are rewards for making a GOG account, everyone with a GOG account who bought the game here should get the reward DLC without having to use Galaxy. Do you still remember how you promised that Galaxy would always be 100% optional?

I know, you (as in the staff here) are not allowed to reply to this. But you will have noticed by now that there are still users left who refuse to buy Cyberpunk as long as even an insignificant, cosmetic part of it is DRM-ed. So please return to your '100% DRM-free roots'. (I know you won't, because the path GOG has decided on is one towards more DRM, but still it can't hurt to ask you to reconsider)
What content is missing? I think I see all of my extras next to the game installer without any Galaxy usage, could you please check?
Elwin: What content is missing? I think I see all of my extras next to the game installer without any Galaxy usage, could you please check?
I think he means these goodies/registration awards, granted in-game only to Galaxy users.
Post edited December 10, 2020 by WinterSnowfall
Elwin: What content is missing? I think I see all of my extras next to the game installer without any Galaxy usage, could you please check?
WinterSnowfall: I think he means these goodies/registration awards, granted in-game only to Galaxy users.
They are available, though.

Couple of rewards are cut off (there are looooots of them) and not seen, but are there:

Cyberpunk 2077: Big City Dreams - Digital Comic 281 MB
Posters (29)1340 MB

So really, what are people complaining about?..
Attachments:
extras.jpg (113 Kb)
Post edited December 10, 2020 by Elwin
high rated
The "MY REWARDS" DLC is not available for offline installer users. It requires validation of the game through Galaxy.

Check here: https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/goodies on the bottom of the page in the FAQ. Under "Is MY REWARDS also available in the local version..."

True, it's not much. Only a jacket, two T-shirts, a Katana and a plushie. But for me it's a matter of principle. 100% DRM-free means 100%. Not 99%. And "Galaxy will always be optional" should mean always. Not "Galaxy will be optional unless we decide that our Galaxy-users deserve better treatment than those who refuse to use it."

GOG used to be the haven for DRM-free gaming. But over the last years they have been getting ever pushier with Galaxy and now they have even abandoned their 100% DRM-free in favour of Galaxy.
WinterSnowfall: I think he means these goodies/registration awards, granted in-game only to Galaxy users.
Elwin: They are available, though.

Couple of rewards are cut off (there are looooots of them) and not seen, but are there:

Cyberpunk 2077: Big City Dreams - Digital Comic 281 MB
Posters (29)1340 MB

So really, what are people complaining about?..
What is missing is the 'MY REWARDS' DLC, that adds in-game items.

As I wrote and as you can read on the goodies page: one jacket, two T-shirts (ironically one 'DRM-free revolution' T-shirt), a Katana and a Troll plushie.

So, it's not about some comics or wallpapers. It is about content that is added to the game for Galaxy users, but not for offline installer users.
Post edited December 10, 2020 by Lifthrasil
Lifthrasil: The "MY REWARDS" DLC is not available for offline installer users. It requires validation of the game through Galaxy.

Check here: https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/goodies on the bottom of the page in the FAQ. Under "Is MY REWARDS also available in the local version..."

True, it's not much. Only a jacket, two T-shirts, a Katana and a plushie. But for me it's a matter of principle. 100% DRM-free means 100%. Not 99%. And "Galaxy will always be optional" should mean always. Not "Galaxy will be optional unless we decide that our Galaxy-users deserve better treatment than those who refuse to use it."

GOG used to be the haven for DRM-free gaming. But over the last years they have been getting ever pushier with Galaxy and now they have even abandoned their 100% DRM-free in favour of Galaxy.
Gotcha. I disagree with you on how to interpret it, but I understand where you are coming from.