It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We’ve got some super cool news! Curse of the Sea Rats from PQube is now available on GOG with a -10% launch discount that lasts until April 13th, 3 PM UTC. Moreover, 2 other great titles from them: Pocket Bravery and ArcRunner, will soon join our catalog as well! Let's take a closer look at why we are so excited.

Curse of the Sea Rats is a ‘ratoidvania’ platform adventure with lovingly crafted, hand-drawn animations. You’ll embark on the amazing journey of four prisoners of the British empire, transformed into rats by the notorious pirate witch, Flora Burn. To regain their human bodies, they will have to fight dangerous bosses, uncover the secrets of the vast Irish coast, and ultimately capture the witch who cursed them.

Get ready for lavish art and animation inspired by classic animated films and reminiscent of the golden age of 2D platforming, freedom and exploration, four unique playable characters, lots of enhancements and upgrades to find and of course huge adventure!
Wait a minute, this isn`t Captain Claw. DISSAPOINTED.
Always nice when a new Metroidvania gets added!
ArcRunner has to be a good one here, looks interesting.
Arcrunnermon: Dear GOG Store, what is going on, why ArcRunner is silently removed from existence?! Very disappointing day today.
https://www.gog.com/game/arcrunner

Edit: dang! Fell for a bot.
Post edited April 27, 2023 by BreOl72
Arcrunnermon: Dear GOG Store, what is going on, why ArcRunner is silently removed from existence?! Very disappointing day today.
BreOl72: https://www.gog.com/game/arcrunner

There is however something strange, Pocket Bravery and ArcRunner aren't found by the GOG search engine.
BreOl72: https://www.gog.com/game/arcrunner

Alexim: There is however something strange, Pocket Bravery and ArcRunner aren't found by the GOG search engine.
Maybe because these are "Coming Soon" titles?
Alexim: There is however something strange, Pocket Bravery and ArcRunner aren't found by the GOG search engine.
BreOl72: Maybe because these are "Coming Soon" titles?
They used to be found without problems, but now that you point it out, many other games have disappeared from the search system, I think there is a much bigger problem in the store at the moment.
BreOl72: Maybe because these are "Coming Soon" titles?
Alexim: They used to be found without problems, but now that you point it out, many other games have disappeared from the search system, I think there is a much bigger problem in the store at the moment.
I wouldn't really know, since I seldomly search for "Coming Soon" or "InDev" titles.
But both games being announced as "Coming Soon" was the first commonality that sprung to my eye.
Alexim: They used to be found without problems, but now that you point it out, many other games have disappeared from the search system, I think there is a much bigger problem in the store at the moment.
BreOl72: I wouldn't really know, since I seldomly search for "Coming Soon" or "InDev" titles.
But both games being announced as "Coming Soon" was the first commonality that sprung to my eye.
They are visible again, the store must have had a digital stroke or something.
Alexim: They are visible again, the store must have had a digital stroke or something.
We all know this store is permanently kept on life support...to stay in the picture.
BreOl72: Edit: dang! Fell for a bot.
Excuse me for which point a human being is a bot, what? This is bizarre, all bizarre. Both how ArcRunner suddenly vanished and then came back and how my message was deleted by someone, likely a moderator (Why? This is senseless). Absolute nonsense like this is precisely why I do not go on this forum except where there is no other option left, This place is not in the most healthy mental state frankly speaking, when literal real-life breathing human beings get mistreated, their messages deleted for no reason and they're baselessly accused to be bots. For everyone's sake, stop, just stop.

Alexim: They are visible again, the store must have had a digital stroke or something.
Could be the developer* has accidentally removed the store page since I never saw anything weird going on outside of that. An accident because logically GOG staff didn't announce a removal as it usually does. This is so far the only explanation that more-or-less makes sense. Now it came back, after many hours, it remains to be seen if it will be released or not.
Thank you. That's an interesting piece of information (except I cannot reconfirm it for Pocket Bravery)... but the developer* of both is the same. I'll remain on my version of a developer* mess-up until any other definite verifiable information is available.

Alexim, thank you again for acting well. Anyways, I don't have anything to do with this topic next in the light of return and I will gladly prefer to not see or deal with any out-of-control blazen paranoia of certain individuals. The game returned, probably it would be released, that's all I actually care. The case is closed.

P.S. Mods, if you want to remove this message, do, but remove all the above from the others as well since it lost the relevance.

EDIT:
*publisher [what a mess up]
Post edited April 27, 2023 by Arcrunnermon
Arcrunnermon: Excuse me for which point a human being is a bot, what? This is bizarre, all bizarre. Both how ArcRunner suddenly vanished and then came back and how my message was deleted by someone, likely a moderator (Why? This is senseless). Absolute nonsense like this is precisely why I do not go on this forum except where there is no other option left, This place is not in the most healthy mental state frankly speaking, when literal real-life breathing human beings get mistreated, their messages deleted for no reason and they're baselessly accused to be bots. For everyone's sake, stop, just stop.

Arcrunnermon: Could be the developer has accidentally removed the store page. Because logically GOG staff didn't announce a removal as it usually does. This is so far the only explanation that more-or-less makes sense. Now it came back, after many hours, it remains to be seen if it will be released or not.
Arcrunnermon: Thank you. That's an interesting piece of information (except I cannot reconfirm it for Pocket Bravery)... but the developer of both is the same. I'll remain on my version of a developer mess-up until any other definite verifiable information is available.
You're welcome.
All the "coming soon" games were gone, so probably the most plausible hypothesis is a temporary bug in the store.

This forum as you can see is overrun by bots every single day, so people have become a bit paranoid, I'm sure BreOl72 didn't mean to make false accusations. Unfortunately that is the price of the neglect this forum is in.
Arcrunnermon: Absolute nonsense like this is precisely why I do not go on this forum except where there is no other option left,
Oh, so this IS an alt account?
It must be, clearly, since it has been created this month, and you claim to have long time experience with this forum.

shrug
BreOl72: Oh, so this IS an alt account?
It must be, clearly, since it has been created this month, and you claim to have long time experience with this forum.

shrug
Let own paranoia go. We don't live in middle ages anymore. I have the right for privacy, period. Stop assaulting/hunting people, it's very annoyting and not helping anybody. Suspect a bot? Go and report or don't bother with writing. Otherwise act as with a human,
Post edited April 27, 2023 by Arcrunnermon