It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Take a bow, hero of Sherwood.

<span class="bold">Conquests of the Longbow: The Legend of Robin Hood</span>, a classic point & click starring everybody's favorite bandit, is available now DRM-free on GOG.com.

This is the legendary tale of the heroic rogue and his merry men in tights who robbed the rich and gave to the poor, creatively reimagined and lovingly put together by Sierra On-Line. Court Maid Marian, befriend Little John, humiliate the Sheriff of Nottingham, and share a pint with Friar Tuck as you overcome puzzles and minigames to restore King Richard I to the throne of England.
damien: so is this one of the cases AMIGA version is better than DOS?
Sierra never put any extra effort into their Amiga releases, so probably not?
Jeez, i was hoping for a Star Wars game like SW Episode 1: Racer today... :/
Another case of Activision (and GOG) selling separately what should've been bundled together.
low rated

This game is powered by ScummVM.
Klumpen0815: Why no Linux?
It's Activision, so you will never see Linux support from them, just like you will never see Linux support from Bethesda Softworks, Capcom, Electronic Arts (EA), and Ubisoft.

So either stop complaining or get Windows already and use it for Windows exclusive only video games.
Cool, classic release....Will pick it for sure.
high rated
Klumpen0815: Why no Linux?
Johnathanamz: It's Activision, so you will never see Linux support from them, just like you will never see Linux support from Bethesda Softworks, Capcom, Electronic Arts (EA), and Ubisoft.

So either stop complaining or get Windows already and use it for Windows exclusive only video games.
Stop using OpenSource multiplatform engines like ScummVM and run it natively on Windows or get a proper DOS system then. ;)
Thank you so much for finally getting the Conquests series here! :)
HunchBluntley: Another case of Activision (and GOG) selling separately what should've been bundled together.
What should've been bundled together?
HunchBluntley: Another case of Activision (and GOG) selling separately what should've been bundled together.
That's very good of Activision and gog.com to do.

I'm sick and tired of video games being sold as bundles.

I want to purchase them separately so I can play each one and see if I like playing them before I purchase the next one.

So Activision and gog.com if your reading this.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for selling your video games separately.

Continue to sell video games this way please.
Great release, thanks GOG.
Fantastic news! Thanks, GoG!
Never played this, but I've seen it requested often enough and I love Robin Hood. Thank you very much for this release. I think you've made many very happy. :)
Point 'n click?
Praying monks?
Condoms?
Sheep?

Robin, I'll join your gang.
Attachments:
pray.jpg (97 Kb)
length.jpg (102 Kb)
sheep.jpg (103 Kb)
Which pervert chose the screenshots for this game? They deserve a reward for carefully playing the whole game and taking screenshots of the risque portions. They missed an opportunity to screen grab Maid Marianne's backside, though.
ah a nice good old game, instabuy....

thanks GOG for the classic game Conquests of the Longbow: The Legend of Robin Hood

never played or finished this game but i know how it looks, i have seen the amiga version.
Post edited May 04, 2017 by gamesfreak64