It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Take a bow, hero of Sherwood.

<span class="bold">Conquests of the Longbow: The Legend of Robin Hood</span>, a classic point & click starring everybody's favorite bandit, is available now DRM-free on GOG.com.

This is the legendary tale of the heroic rogue and his merry men in tights who robbed the rich and gave to the poor, creatively reimagined and lovingly put together by Sierra On-Line. Court Maid Marian, befriend Little John, humiliate the Sheriff of Nottingham, and share a pint with Friar Tuck as you overcome puzzles and minigames to restore King Richard I to the throne of England.
Nice releases! Thanks GOG and Activision!! :)
Nice, some more Sierra releases.
I'll wait for a nice discount, but definitely nice.
Now come on Heart of China, Rise of the Dragon and Castle of Dr. Brain.
This game is powered by ScummVM.
Why no Linux?
Instabought. Next "Goldrush", "EcoQuest 1+2", "Manhunter 1+2", "Rise of the Dragon" and "Heart of China". Please. :)
Such an awesome game. Great release!
Wait, this isn't a Star Wars game... this isn't even Starlord. But it is a Sierra release, so I can't be too mad that they didn't release the obvious games.
Smannesman: Now come on Heart of China, Rise of the Dragon and Castle of Dr. Brain.
+ Shivers, Pepper's Adventures in Time, Mixed-Up Mother Goose and I think we'll be set
Post edited May 04, 2017 by SLP2000
so is this one of the cases AMIGA version is better than DOS?
Maan I love Robin Hood! The Errol Flynn one is my chldhood hero along with Disney's Zorro. Wishlisted.
Wishlisted.
I have had the freeware version.
Flaose: Such an awesome game. Great release!
Can we expect another noice stream of yours, amigo!? :)
Fantastic releases! Instabuying both! Thank you GOG and Activision. Please continue with the remainder of the Sierra catalog. :D
hooray!

thank you for this release. keep the sierra games coming, please. :)
really nice looking old game, thanks!