It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Brigand: Oaxaca – a highly difficult post-apocalyptic RPG/FPS set in Mexico – bundled together with all its DLCs (Panama, Nightmare, Battles, Extras) is now available on GOG in the form of Brigand: Gold.

You can grab it now with a -33% discount that lasts until October 18th, 1 PM UTC.

Branching story with dynamic characters, dialogue trees, teammates, and multiple endings. Total freedom of movement and action. Extensive character customization with 14 skills to upgrade and over 80 abilities to unlock. Crafting system based on the Anarchist's Cookbook (make various grenades from empty beer cans and the proper chemicals, etc.). A vast region of Oaxaca to explore. Completely versatile world editor.

And the best part? All that fun is just in the base game, which you can expand even more with the DLCs!

Check out Brigand: Gold and make full use of the discount!
The King of Jank
kotcore: bought the game, but theres no offline installers yet >:O
Zoom Platform has had one available for months.
kotcore: bought the game, but theres no offline installers yet >:O
DoomSooth: Zoom Platform has had one available for months.
He said the offline installer is available now. Anyways this game looks different.
Post edited October 11, 2023 by Syphon72
kotcore: theyre available now
the game is from 2017 but the guy updates it like every month :D
Not the graphics, obviously...
Having watched the trailer, I'd imagine Protagonist crying "Shovel that", like a lot.
Juts get it and Bob's your uncle.
I've never been to Mexico, and it looked exactly like in that trailer video!
WOW!
Is this Unreal Engine 5.3 at work?
Sad that there are alot of smooth brain people in this post that care more about graphics than gameplay.
TheCleaner517: Sad that there are alot of smooth brain people in this post that care more about graphics than gameplay.
At least they were able to state their opinion without insulting others.

Anyway, why exactly should gameplay excuse crappy graphics, when we can choose games where both are great? Games are a visual medium. Tastes may differ, but graphics/art style always matter.
SCPM: They're visible for me.
Anyway, I had to buy this, it's like MDickie or Phr00t tried to make a game like STALKER or Boiling Point. :D
I feel so tired: Is the game version 12.6 ?
12.6B right now, it just got updated a few hours ago.
I feel so tired: Is the game version 12.6 ?
SCPM: 12.6B right now, it just got updated a few hours ago.
On gog galaxy?
Because mine is still 12.6 without the B in offline installers.
Post edited October 12, 2023 by Fonzer
TheCleaner517: Sad that there are alot of smooth brain people in this post that care more about graphics than gameplay.
Breja: At least they were able to state their opinion without insulting others.

Anyway, why exactly should gameplay excuse crappy graphics, when we can choose games where both are great? Games are a visual medium. Tastes may differ, but graphics/art style always matter.
While insulting the developer's product without having actually tried it? Being critical is good, but without experiencing the title for yourself, its a moot point and about as useful as an asshole on an elbow. And no, graphics don't matter. Gameplay does. Game could be the most realistic and amazing looking game ever made, but if it plays like shit, then, what's the point if it looks good?

Gameplay is central to a games success. Not graphics. That is basic common sense since the gaming industry began.
Post edited October 12, 2023 by TheCleaner517
TheCleaner517: While insulting the developer's product without having actually tried it?
Product is not a person. I am not much concerned about "insulting a product".

TheCleaner517: And no, graphics don't matter.
That's like saying that visuals don't matter in a movie. It's all visual storytelling. Of course the visuals matter.

TheCleaner517: Game could be the most realistic and amazing looking game ever made, but if it plays like shit, then, what's the point if it looks good?
Why should I choose between the two? There's a ton of games with great graphics and gameplay.

TheCleaner517: Gameplay is central to a games success. Not graphics. That is basic common sense since the gaming industry began.
Nonsense. A lot of games achieved great success because of their graphics, despite lackluster gameplay, something like Crysis being a good example (not a good game though). Of course, the reverse also happens. And neither result is really much good.
Post edited October 12, 2023 by Breja
TheCleaner517: Gameplay is central to a games success. Not graphics. That is basic common sense since the gaming industry began.
One doesn't preclude the other. :)

The only reason for the way it looks is the developer's choice to use an outdated, limited, and officially unsupported engine and programming language, DarkBasic Pro, to write code for it.

It must be a nightmare having to write the same lines of code and assign the same values to the same variables across several files a thousand times, instead of being able to use classes, variables, constants, functions, ternaries, arrays, vectors, etc., and perform operations with only a couple of lines of code. I don't even want to imagine how difficult it must be to debug such a project...

He would really do himself a huge favor by switching to a modern engine and rewriting the code from scratch in a well-supported language like C++, C#, or Python to make his game shine as it could if he did.
Post edited October 12, 2023 by Mori_Yuki