It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

No Gods or Kings or DRM.

Update: Classic versions of Bioshock and Bioshock 2 are now available. If you already own Bioshock Remastered or Bioshock 2 Remastered, you can download classic versions directly from your GOG library.

BioShock™ and BioShock 2™ Remastered are finally available DRM-free.

The legendary shooters emerge from somewhere beyond the sea, dripping with that deliciously claustrophobic atmosphere of decay, corruption, and human ambition gone wrong.
Widely considered as the gold standard for story-driven shooters with light RPG elements, they have been remastered to feature higher resolution textures and models, director's commentary, and several other additions that ensure time will never wash them away.
Pump yourself full of plasmids, pump your enemies full of bullets, and dive right back into Rapture's beautifully rotten halls.
Nikit86: Does the classic version of Bioshock 2 include Minerva's Den?
AB2012: Yes. The only thing it lacks is multi-player.
You mean that both classic and remastered versions come without multiplayer?
Nikit86: You mean that both classic and remastered versions come without multiplayer?
The GOG page doesn't say multi-player, and I haven't tested the remastered version to be sure. I can confirm though that the classic version comes with Minerva's Den. That was one popular question that many people asked when GOG delayed including classic versions until about 10 weeks after launch of the remasters.
GOG.com: Update: Classic versions of Bioshock and Bioshock 2 are now available. If you already own Bioshock Remastered or Bioshock 2 Remastered, you can download classic versions directly from your GOG library.
Can anybody tell me if any version of BioShock 1 and 2 (Classic and Remastered) is censored if bought in Germany? At least the Classic version of BioShock 1 on Steam is a low-violence German language only version. Are all four games uncut if bought on GOG?