It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Guilty Gear returns to GOG.com!

Guilty Gear X2 #Reload and Guilty Gear Isuka the craziest fighting classics return to GOG.com on Windows and Mac OS X! You can get them both at 50% off during this weekend's Valentine's Promo!

The Guilty Gear universe is known for its impressive collection of original characters varying from ancient demon-warriors to insane android killing machines. With an overwhelming collection of fighting styles and mind-blowing special moves, both games will keep the adrenaline pumping from the very first punch, down to the last K.O. Of the two titles, Guilty Gear X2 #Reload is the traditional fighter, and Guilty Gear Isuka is the wildcard. Whatever type of fighting gameplay suits you best, you'll find it in this series.

Get ready to rumble in the Guilty Gear series, once again available DRM-free for Windows and Mac OS X on GOG.com!
Great to see Guilty Gear return. GGX2#R is heaps of fun even in single-player. I learned to play fighting games on a pad because of it. Even looked around for a stick, but those things are a little too damn expensive for casuals.

leon30: Great news! Does this series have a continued story? I mean can I play and enjoy the story mode if I start with the second game?
The story is continued from sequel to sequel, but it won't really hinder your enjoyment. I never played the first one, but putting the bits together wasn't especially difficult.

phaolo: By the way.. which GG is the best? Also, compared to KoF?
As the blurb says, Reloaded is the traditional fighter, so I'd go with that. Compared to which KoF? :) But in general: faster, more juggle oriented, a few new / different mechanics to learn, not team oriented.
Post edited February 13, 2015 by hyperagathon
snowkatt: ill get to see some of the world then ;p
JudasIscariot: Don't forget the water chip...and pick up a G.E.C.K while you're out :P
alright alright !
you'd think people never get outdoors anymore !
phaolo: Woa, a return!
What an incredible week on GOG!

By the way.. which GG is the best? Also, compared to KoF?
GGX2. Compared to KoF, I'd liken it to the '98 version as far as longevity and fun are concerned, but they both play differently. Skip Isuka unless you're curious.
JudasIscariot: Don't forget the water chip...and pick up a G.E.C.K while you're out :P
snowkatt: alright alright !
No and that's why we are sending you. Besides, we heard there are mutants around and you look like you would be the tastiest amongst us :P
Glad to see these games back again :)
snowkatt: alright alright !
JudasIscariot: No and that's why we are sending you. Besides, we heard there are mutants around and you look like you would be the tastiest amongst us :P
give over !
i nominate we send crew out
she is a kanga saurus
jcoa: Is this back permanently, or just for the weekend like the Nordic Games thing?
JudasIscariot: Permanently :)
Nice. :)

Welcome back, GG.
What is she going to do next? It piqued my imagination.. ;-)

http://static.gog.com/upload/images/2011/04/a15cf1b7deabe269136c5510cbe7a920ff46dbc0.jpg
Vythonaut: What is she going to do next? It piqued my imagination.. ;-)

http://static.gog.com/upload/images/2011/04/a15cf1b7deabe269136c5510cbe7a920ff46dbc0.jpg
Well... it's a guy.
hyperagathon: [..]
Ophelium: [..]
Ok, maybe I'll take GG Reload then, thanks

EDIT: uh.. even if some say that is a bad PC port and it misses multiplayer :\
Post edited February 13, 2015 by phaolo
pacciulli: Well... it's a guy.
Then this game should be rated AO! :D
Although I tried in the past, fighting games, along with str and point and click, aren't my cup of tea.

But glad to see them back, whatever the reasons were for their departures from the catalog...

What about ReVolt? A friend of mine would love to get it... :P
Sweet the only games that left after I joined that I didn't grab in time will finally be mine! Thanks for the chance to play them, really glad to have more fighting games here!
Returning games are always welcomed so thanks gog!
Always happy to see games coming back. :) I had these from GOG already, but maybe now GOG will try make sure these games work also in Windows 10 (if they don't already), otherwise I wouldn't have been on my own I presume.

Nordic Games, please come back too.