It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Totally up to you.

Beholder 2 is now available DRM-free, 10% off until December 12th, 3am UTC. Owners of the original Beholder on GOG.com get a 28% discount instead.

You've made it! Finally got a job as an intern at the Prime Ministry of your bleak totalitarian state. From here on, the only way is up.

By bringing everybody else down.

Smear, betray, expose, or deceive as you rise to the Prime Minister's office. The choice is yours, but so are the consequences.
I had briefly tried it in alpha but couldn't play as the devs didn't see fit to put key rebinding in, so yeah... I hope it's available in the release.
MarkoH01: Yes it does and GOG should correct it before I order - just out of principle since I don't like false advertizing.
XYCat: the 20% is deducted from the 10% discounted price. So it's 28% off the full price
Yeah because simple is just too simple, right? :P
Post edited December 06, 2018 by Zoidberg
XYCat: deducted from the 10% discounted price. So it's 28% off the full price
That is correct. I'll tweak the newspost to avoid further #quickmaths confusion.
Post edited December 06, 2018 by maladr0Id
XYCat: deducted from the 10% discounted price. So it's 28% off the full price
maladr0Id: That is correct. I'll tweak the newspost to avoid further #quickmaths confusion.
LOL. I consider myself being a #batmath but thank you :)