It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DARQ is now available DRM-free.

DARQ tells the story of Lloyd, a boy who becomes aware of the fact that he is dreaming. The dream quickly turns into a nightmare and all attempts to wake up end in failure. Lloyd learns how to survive the nightmare by bending the laws of physics and manipulating the fluid fabric of the dream world.
Looks interesting.
DUCQ
Intriguing concept and GREAT DA, although not quite original it does suit the premice pretty well.
low rated
I had to Google for the min. requirements

Intel® Core™ i3-530 Processor (4M Cache, 2.93 GHz) Product

or 2.93 GHz > 2.66 quad core

it would be nice if they could just add the number of GHz needed, this makes it much easier to see if a game will run.

Lucky me, the game is horror and thats not a game type i like to play, not because i am chicken but they are usually very dark ( have to set brightnes to 100 to actually see what is going on), and use a limited number of colors usually grey black purple all dark colors.

One guy who played the game took 3 hours to complete it the first time he played it so 3 hours is a nice amount @16.79 a good listprice.

Anyway if i;d liked the game i would not buy it because it wont run at minimum
, i checked many new released games and they all start >2.8 ghz as a min. requirement or more usually at 3 ghz meaning i can skip 90% of the games, i hope good old games arive again and if possible <> 3d/FPP then i would be able to buy a game again :D as it is now its back to casual games and even those are starting to use 3ghz as a minimum ( many casual games are a bad example of game cause they seem to "ignore" a GPU cause its mainly CPU power they need ( real games like many AAA games do use the GPUbut they are mostly games i cant play ( 3d/fpp/shooters)
Post edited August 15, 2019 by gamesfreak64
*calling Mister Fix-it for GOG
Great visuals and animation! Knock-knock was scary; hard to imagine how much more scary this one should be.
However I don't expect it'd run on my current hardware.
gamesfreak64: it would be nice if they could just add the number of GHz needed, this makes it much easier to see if a game will run.
I'm sure someone already explained it to you in one of your own topics: you can't compare GHz directly between different generations of CPUs (or brands or mobile vs. desktop).
If you can't do an approximate extrapolation yourself, visit a benchmark site to compare models.
Post edited August 15, 2019 by teceem
looks very cool
gamesfreak64: I had to Google for the min. requirements

As usual, these system requirements are pretty much bullshit and mean nothing at all.
clarry: As usual, these system requirements are pretty much bullshit and mean nothing at all.
Have you tested it on your Core2 Duo?
gamesfreak64: I had to Google for the min. requirements

it would be nice if they could just add the number of GHz needed, this makes it much easier to see if a game will run.

Lucky me, the game is horror and thats not a game type i like to play, not because i am chicken but they are usually very dark ( have to set brightnes to 100 to actually see what is going on), and use a limited number of colors usually grey black purple all dark colors.

One guy who played the game took 3 hours to complete it the first time he played it so 3 hours is a nice amount @16.79 a good listprice.

Anyway if i;d liked the game i would not buy it because it wont run at minimum
, i checked many new released games and they all start >2.8 ghz as a min. requirement or more usually at 3 ghz meaning i can skip 90% of the games, i hope good old games arive again and if possible <> 3d/FPP then i would be able to buy a game again :D as it is now its back to casual games and even those are starting to use 3ghz as a minimum ( many casual games are a bad example of game cause they seem to "ignore" a GPU cause its mainly CPU power they need ( real games like many AAA games do use the GPUbut they are mostly games i cant play ( 3d/fpp/shooters)
Do you really know what youre talking about or are you just talking?
Really surprised this game is here. I've been following it on Instagram. Welcome to GOG! :D
gamesfreak64:
The speed the processor is working at is not telling much about how fast it is. If you think a Pentium IV running at 3.8GHz beats a Ryzen 7 3700X running at 3.6GHz you need to read up a bit. This is not the best benchmark there is but something: https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/AMD-Ryzen-7-3700X-vs-Intel-Pentium-4-380GHz/4043vsm11003

The requirement is to have at least a twelve year old processor. That is like no requirement for a NEW game.
Post edited August 15, 2019 by Themken
Wow, looks really good. High prio wishlist entry for know, since my wallet is on vacation from my vacation...