It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Space is too big for only two players.

<span class="bold">Battlezone 98 Redux: The Red Odyssey</span>, the bombastic expansion to the celebrated strategy/action hybrid, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com, with GOG Galaxy support for achievements and multiplayer and a 15% launch discount.

The war is not over yet! Rather, it is escalating as the Americans and Russians are still duking it out in the far corners of space, looking for the means to outsmart and outgun each other. But they are no longer the only power players in this struggle as new forces are prepared to make their move...
Similarly to the base game, The Red Odyssey expansion has been lovingly remastered and is the perfect way to continue your violent exploits in this alternative take on the 60's Space Race. Two new factions join the fray, bringing 30 new units, new maps, 23 additional missions, and fresh multiplayer tactics. Time to go make some new space debris!

Continue the space race for supremacy and get caught in the crossfire of <span class="bold">Battlezone 98 Redux: The Red Odyssey</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com. Buying the expansion together with <span class="bold">Battlezone 98 Redux</span> will get you a 25% series discount.
The 15/25% discounts will last until August 1, 1:59 PM UTC.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/QOeLfMsHEXw?
Post edited July 25, 2016 by maladr0Id
Oh webteam, I know you are so full of works and have other priorities (the forum not being one), but what about fixing the frontpage game card soon (not gog soon)?
*never mind*
Post edited July 25, 2016 by ShadowOwl
low rated
tokisto: Oh webteam, I know you are so full of works and have other priorities (the forum not being one), but what about fixing the frontpage game card soon (not gog soon)?
you mean they actually pay attention to a fucking thing we do or say here ?
dont be silly
Cool. Another regionally priced DLC.
Something is wrong with the percentages. I see a 6% discount instead of 15%. And if you own the original already, do you (or should you) get a 25% as well?
DLC... for a game from 1998?
Breja: DLC... for a game from 1998?
Was DLC even a thing back then... I thought they were "Expansion Packs"
Experiment513: And if you own the original already, do you (or should you) get a 25% as well?
This is my question, I already own the base game but i'm only seeing 15% discount at checkout.
Its not the game from 1998, its remastered. We have had the wave of remaster/enhanced etc. now is the time to start adding bits of content only for these.
high rated
snowkatt: you mean they actually pay attention to a fucking thing we do or say here ?
dont be silly
I think maybe there's one or two threads you forgot to offer your particularly helpful brand of criticism in. Maybe go find them, and stop littering every damn release thread and innocuous question thread with crap like this? With regards to "problems this forum" has, negative assholes kvetching all the time > old, buggy forum still being old and buggy. The attitude of a number of the forum regulars (old and new) is why I've stopped hanging around here so much, not the unwieldy forum software.
low rated
snowkatt: you mean they actually pay attention to a fucking thing we do or say here ?
dont be silly
HunchBluntley: I think maybe there's one or two threads you forgot to offer your particularly helpful brand of criticism in. Maybe go find them, and stop littering every damn release thread and innocuous question thread with crap like this? With regards to "problems this forum" has, negative assholes kvetching all the time > old, buggy forum still being old and buggy. The attitude of a number of the forum regulars (old and new) is why I've stopped hanging around here so much, not the unwieldy forum software.
by all means point them out
it wont do a damn bit of good one way or another ;p
nightcraw1er.488: Its not the game from 1998, its remastered. We have had the wave of remaster/enhanced etc. now is the time to start adding bits of content only for these.
Strange though- for example the remastered versions of Day of the Tentacle and Grim Fandango show relese dates of 2016 and 2015 respectivly, but Battlezone 98 shows... 1998. So I assumed it is a game from 1998.
Is it a celebrated remaster?
I see the base game is 40% off on Steam, is it supposed to be on sale here as well?
nightcraw1er.488: Its not the game from 1998, its remastered. We have had the wave of remaster/enhanced etc. now is the time to start adding bits of content only for these.
Breja: Strange though- for example the remastered versions of Day of the Tentacle and Grim Fandango show relese dates of 2016 and 2015 respectivly, but Battlezone 98 shows... 1998. So I assumed it is a game from 1998.
Ah, actually looking on Wikipedia, it appears that this is a game from 1998 and is a remake of a an earlier version. So yes, it appears to be an expansion pack from that era as well. My bad.