It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Explore the entangled lives of two families across thirty years in an original interactive drama from INTERIOR/NIGHT – As Dusk Falls is now out on GOG!

Starting in 1998 with a robbery-gone-wrong in small town Arizona, the choices you make have a powerful impact on the characters’ lives in this uncompromising story of betrayal, sacrifice and resilience.

Incredible replayability, beautiful art style, decisions that shape the characters’ fates, those are just some of the things As Dusk Falls offers.

Check it out!
GOG.com: Release: As Dusk Falls
I'm getting strong Alicia Vikander vibes from screenshot #3.
Attachments:
alicia.jpg (33 Kb)
high rated
I've been waiting for it's release here since I saw it on the coming soon list, but I wasn't expecting it at full price after almost a 2 years delay!

I'll wait for a discount, and in the meantime I would like to know how the companion app works and if the game has achievements or not.
high rated
No discount for a game that has often been available on Steam for 7.49 bucks? We should probably wait a little longer until the GOG crew has updated it.
high rated
Seriously, no achievements? This is practically the ultimate insult from Xbox Game Studios if that were the case.
high rated
This looks decent. Not having achievements makes it better.
high rated
Hope this makes more Xbox Publishing games are coming!

Thanks GOG and Xbox!
Congrats to the devs on a new release as well
I'm a little worried that it contains QTE, because they don't always work, or I fail to overcome them because I'm not quick enough. Otherwise, it will be yet another great candidate to grow my library.
I'll buy it to promote more Xbox Game Studio releases here, but yeah lack of achievements is disappointing. Sony is still better at GOG releases.
pippo-san: I'll wait for a discount, and in the meantime I would like to know how the companion app works and if the game has achievements or not.
There's a companion app?
DoomSooth: This looks decent. Not having achievements makes it better.
You can always disable them in Galaxy, or not use Galaxy at all, so this is a weird take.
Post edited March 07, 2024 by SargonAelther
high rated
Alexim: Seriously, no achievements? This is practically the ultimate insult from Xbox Game Studios if that were the case.
LOL, No. The ultimate insult from Xbox Game Studios is not releasing Age of Empires/Age of Mythology here.
pippo-san: I'll wait for a discount, and in the meantime I would like to know how the companion app works and if the game has achievements or not.
SargonAelther: There's a companion app?
Yep, you can use it to play the game in multiplayer, like if you had another controller (up to 8 devices connected) or to mirror the game screen iirc
No launch discount ... 30 bucks? Dream on. There are enough nice indie games with reasonal and fair pricing. I pass until this has a price I can accept.
SargonAelther: You can always disable them in Galaxy, or not use Galaxy at all, so this is a weird take.
I always leave them off but it's nice not to have to worry about getting them accidentally when Galaxy decides to crap itself.
SargonAelther: You can always disable them in Galaxy, or not use Galaxy at all, so this is a weird take.
DoomSooth: I always leave them off but it's nice not to have to worry about getting them accidentally when Galaxy decides to crap itself.
I never heard of a single case that Galaxy ever showed achievements when they were turned off.
Post edited March 07, 2024 by MarkoH01
Nah, I'll stick to devpubs that have the decency to discount their titles here.