It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Casual puzzle with a sprinkle of logic – that’s right, ARROW is now available on GOG!

In ARROW, your objective is to move the arrows and gather the dots. However, there's a catch; you can only move the arrows when their direction aligns with your intended moves. Prepare to face many other challenges, like teleporters and rotators that will test your thinking abilities and turn this game into a true brain-teaser!

Now on GOG!
GOG.com: Release: ARROW
I love a nice puzzle game.
Hmpf, no launch discount? /jk
Looks interesting, but 1925 levels is way too much for me.
Arrow, good bye...
mrkgnao: Looks interesting, but 1925 levels is way too much for me.
Play one level a day and be finished in ... uhm ... 5 years, 3 months, and a few days.
more puzzlers are always welcome.
Minimalist puzzle games are always welcome.
It's pretty cheap even without a launch discount.
"Features:
★ 1925 hand-crafted Puzzles
(...)"
That's... scary.
May you have good sales because 1925 hand crafted levels is a lot of work...
Definitely appreciate more of these minimalist puzzle games. I will pick this up at some point. I hope we can get the Polimines games here too at some point.
And, bought!. After checking my wallet funds, and seeing that there was enough to make the purchase, and all those levels/stages for such a tiny amount, how could I not commit ?...
g2222: Play one level a day and be finished in ... uhm ... 5 years, 3 months, and a few days.
That's a good idea. The only drawback is that I would not be able to play any other game for more than five years, as I only play one game at a time.
Post edited July 28, 2023 by mrkgnao
It's not enough for me.
J Lo: It's not enough for me.
That's why AI generated content is the future.
Want another 100000 levels? Okay, here you go.
J Lo: It's not enough for me.
g2222: That's why AI generated content is the future.
Want another 100000 levels? Okay, here you go.
I was joking. Sorry if that wasn't clear.