It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Blood will run green.

<span class="bold">Army Men RTS</span>, the most strategic entry in the series featuring our favorite toy soldiers, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com!

Bloody Tans. Not only did they make you mess up some perfectly good gardens, kitchen floors, and toyboxes, they've now claimed an entire house and some of your finest men! But the Sarge is not toying around: together with his trusty soldiers, he will harvest any plastic and electricity he can find and wipe out the pesky Tans along with their mad Colonel Blintz.
Weren't the other Army Men RTS?

*Go check.

They were! I guess they did not want to call it Army Men 4, thar or RTS were in vogue when it came out and marketing wanted to make sure people noticed it was an RTS game when looking at the box in stores.
AW HELL YEAH!
The first strategy game I actually finished. Fun story, great missions and toaster-level system requirements. I feel ashamed for merely wishlisting it.
i have the 3 old games, i know this one: it had to go 3d like, i pass this one.
triock: 1280x1024 is not 4:3, but 5:4. 4:3 is 1280x960.
Yeppers. 1280x960 was never a commonly used resolution though, which being a video driver developer I always found incredibly odd that such a nonsensical resolution as 1280x1024 at 5:4 somehow became a standard resolution, because no matter what kind of monitor one has, 5:4 more or less is always rectangular pixels rather than square ones (on CRTs), or non-equal scaling on other displays.

As a bit of a purist, I go out of my way to avoid ever using that particular resolution. :)
Chacranajxy: lol no. No amount of nostalgia will make this series good.
Indeed. I like cheesy games but those Army Men games are just no fun to play.
Post edited March 23, 2019 by user deleted
triock: 1280x1024 is not 4:3, but 5:4. 4:3 is 1280x960.
Ah, sorry. Thanks for correcting me :)
deleted
Another one unavailable, and not even a peep. What gives Gog?
Yet another misogynistic stain on video game history.

When can we have an Army People RTS?
evilnancyreagan: Yet another misogynistic stain on video game history.

When can we have an Army People RTS?
LOLOLOL!!!
Ooo, another Army Men game I can ignore. *shrug* I never could get interested in that franchise. I blame my parents, who forbid me to ever buy those baggies of army men with my allowance when I was young.

I'm hoping that means some other 2K stuff will be arriving soon. Until then, Mass Effect awaits! ;)
Post edited March 21, 2017 by mistermumbles
skeletonbow: LOLOLOL!!!
This one gets it :)

Good, I was worried that in the triggered state of the world, the humor would be lost in transmission.

Hear that? It was only a joke. Downrep snipers, stand down!
Thank you TinyE for recommendation.
It sounds fun.

Army Men RTS is smaller in scale but much more colorful and faster. The groups are smaller but that in turn makes the units themselves much larger because of more screen size. Individual jeeps and soldiers matter because you aren't sending in dozens/hundreds of troops at a time. Also the animation is way cool. melting your enemies never gets old. One thing I love is that wax is your main resource and you gather it from melting down toys or enemy soldiers which is way fun. Kill the guards in a tower and them melt the tower end use the wax to build one of your own. And like I said, IT'S FAST! Most of the bonus missions you get from completing other missions within a certain time.
Insta wishlisted.
Fairfox: So not mah cup o' sweet, sweet Joe, but Imma happy for peeps taht it's here, becaaause mah opinion isn't law :)
That's quiet a fair opinion ;).I am really happy that this game has come to GOG.These games are just soo fun,which we can't have enough these days :D.Cheers