It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Take control of a team of highly trained fighter pilots and experience an epic story in the dark underwater world. Aquanox Deep Descent is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a 10% discount lasting until 23rd October 2020, 6 PM UTC. In the near future, the Earth's surface has become uninhabitable. What remains of humankind lives below the surface of the sea, in a loose network of underwater settlements. In this inhospitable world, you must join the war for resources and dominance.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
Did not know there was going to be a new aquanox game. Wishlisted and will wait for reviews.
Wow! O.o
It looks great!
Another classic that has been reborn.
On the wish list (for now) and waiting for the reviews!
Post edited October 16, 2020 by UCrest
Wow! Ok...
This beeing a 6DOF (six degrees of freedom(you can fly up/down/forward/backward/left/right)) game and and Aquanox game it was on my radar for a long while back. But I thought it would never release. Plus all the trailers and early gameplay videos were lackluster. Out of nowhere saw another trailer yesterday, had completely forgotten about this game, the trailer was an upbeat music video... set in a dystopian future where mankind has had to flee the surface and live in underwater stations in the oceans.'' Yeah, great.

Never ever thought it would appear on GOG on day1 ! So there's that.

Will wait for reviews, because as hyped as I am for an Aquanox, something about this just feels off.
Post edited October 16, 2020 by Atlo
It looks good but I don't think it is 6dof like descent from the gameplay videos I've seen.
How is the ultrawide on this?
even haves a bit of a privateer 2 vibe going on there
high rated
Apparently you need to buy the special edition to get the full (aka Extended Ending Scene) ending.
Seems nice, but whats the campaigns like?

You play these games because of the single player experience while the descriptions seems to be more multiplayer focused.
Awesome! Will get it here.
This week full of game releases, if all weeks can be as such as this (I'm about amount of good games releases)! Dreams...
Post edited October 16, 2020 by LifeLover
Had no idea this is in the works.

Instabuy.
high rated
macrodeath: Apparently you need to buy the special edition to get the full (aka Extended Ending Scene) ending.
... And it says literally ''Exclusive Manticora ship and Extended Ending scene'' = (coming soon)... These two "extras" of the Special Edition will not be available from the first day of its release on GOG. Bad, very bad!
Post edited October 16, 2020 by UCrest
Why do i have the feeling that the game has a dumb AI and it only focuses on the mp part ?
Wow, i remember AquaNox from back in the day. So many game releases recently that i want, i am running out of money xD