It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Pioneering spirit lives on.

The Anno games are a strategy series that offer a mix of real time strategy, city building and business simulation - a pioneering adventure that throws you into a whole new world to conquer through wit and planning, not by the sword alone. Your own world! With Anno 1602 A.D. back on our PCs - we're ready to continue our quantum leap across the ages... You can get both of today's releases in a single Anno bundle at 40% off!

<span class="bold">Anno 1503 A.D.</span> again hands you your own ship with minimal provisions and leaves you to turn it into a bustling island nation, or to wither away trying. Scout out the perfect island to start your brave new colony (your very own Plymouth!), check for fertile lands and mineral-rich surroundings, then begin your conquest of nature and international relations whilst keeping your growing nation happy. While the core and soul of the game remains true to its predecessor, your startup nation has never looked better. The games comes complete with the "Treasures, Monsters & Pirates" expansion pack!

Jump forward two centuries, and though the world and technology have changed, the true pioneering spirit lives on in <span class="bold">Anno 1701 A.D.</span>: welcome to a bigger, better, more three dimensional world! The Anno series has always required a thirst for discovery - even as far as just learning the game itself. That's why Anno 1701 A.D. is out to ease you into its many facets. This time around you will be conquering the wild and tropical islands of the Caribbean, all the while juggling your relationships with pirate warlords and enterprising European nations. Expand your nation and possibilities with "The Sunken Dragon" expansion pack, featuring plenty of new content and a custom map editor which just happens to be about half the fun.

Exploration, trading, resource management, diplomacy - and combat, should you need it - the Pioneer's spirit lives on in the 40% Off <span class="bold">Anno 1503 A.D.</span> and <span class="bold">Anno 1701 A.D.</span> bundle. Available now, DRM-free on GOG.com, the launch discount will last for one week, until Wednesday, August 19, 12:59 PM GMT.
GOG.com: Anno 1791 A.D
Wow, is that an exclusive? ;)
Yippy!

Got em! :)

Now you need 1404 and 2070!

Been waiting for this series to get full steam on GOG!
Interesting. These sound really good, but I don't think I've ever played them. I've been playing a lot of Colonization and these look like they might satisfy the same itch.

Which one of the three is the best, and which are they more like Age of Empire, Civilisation or Pharaoh?
I'm assuming it's a bit more city builder than RTS or 4x but it's hard to tell.
JinseiNGC224: Yippy!

Got em! :)

Now you need 1404 and 2070!

Been waiting for this series to get full steam on GOG!
Same here. It would be awesome to see the entire Anno series on GoG. And it looks like it is heading that direction :)

Keep 'em coming!
Nice catch:)

Anno 1791....

Now on a serious note. We are missing the 1404. A game that is actually DRM free after the patches that removed the TAGES activation from it. So here is my hope that it will come out. on GOG. And who knows: maybe some new Settlers?! Like the missing expansions for S5 or S6+ expansions being added to GOG?!
This feels like getting screwed by the entire playboy mansion all day long ;-)
These really aren't my type of games, but I'm sure many users would appreciate the addition of 2070 considering how intrusive the DRM on Steam's version is. As far as Ubisoft games go, I'd love to see the many more Tom Clancy classics available here.

Excellent additions for today though!
Well done GOG and Ubisoft. Now, keep up and eventually bring the two games I don't have and want, 2070 and the (unreleased?) space based one.
Could someone refresh my memory and tell at which point the Anno series went full-DRM?
Awesome! Now 1404 Gold Edition is the only one missing for me.
Post edited August 14, 2015 by Nirth
Great releases!

I'm going to buy them as soon as possible.
Wishlisted for now.
adaliabooks: Interesting. These sound really good, but I don't think I've ever played them. I've been playing a lot of Colonization and these look like they might satisfy the same itch.

Which one of the three is the best, and which are they more like Age of Empire, Civilisation or Pharaoh?
I'm assuming it's a bit more city builder than RTS or 4x but it's hard to tell.
I haven't played any of them, but from what i gather they are more like Port Royal than the City building series (of which Ceasar,3 Pharaoh and Zeus are on GoG).
Right now I try to hold a bit back with purchases, but instawishlisted.
GOG.com: Anno 1791 A.D
popperik: Wow, is that an exclusive? ;)
Haven't you heard about this one? Noob ;)