It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dive into a dungeon full of high-level emotions.

ABZÛ, Ember, and Last Day of June, three fascinating 505 Games are now available for 50, 60 and 40% off respectively until March 23. See all discounts here.

Coming from the art director of the acclaimed PlayStation-exclusive Journey, ABZÛ submerges you into a magical underwater world. Swim among majestic creatures and stunningly beautiful landscapes as you reach ever deeper into the heart of the ocean, where deadly dangers and ancient secrets lie in wait.

Fire up Ember for some meaty, old-school dungeon-crawling, featuring an epic story, dozens of mysterious and eccentric NPCs, and LOTS of monster-slaying. Sometimes using your very own crafted weapons, no less.

Heartbreaking and affectionately crafted, Last Day of June is a wordless story of love, loss, and the heavy cost of caring. Interact with a rich canvas of emotions and travel back in time in an attempt to change the outcome through heart-wrenching puzzles.
ABZÛ looked quite good, but if I recall correctly it was a walking.. err swimming.. simulator.
Hm,...ABZU is not really for me, Last Day of June could be interesting, but I'll wait for a deeper discount, before I buy it.

Ember would be definitely the most interesting (for me),...but I'm so fed up with *clickety-click* action-RPGs.
Seeing the real-time combat in the trailer, immediately dampened my enthusiasm.

If it would have turn-based combat, it would already be in my game shelf.
phaolo: ABZÛ looked quite good, but if I recall correctly it was a walking.. err swimming.. simulator.
Actually this is kind of true. But it still is quite unique and interesting if you like to take your time and explore.
BreOl72: Ember would be definitely the most interesting (for me),...but I'm so fed up with *clickety-click* action-RPGs.

It's definitely not turn-based, but if I recall correctly it has a pause button, and combat is not clickety-click but assigning targets to your party members and occasionally using special abilities.
Mr.Mumbles: eye-sockets-only
If I was pegi-7, I would shit my pants.
Hurray been really wanting Abzu to come here.
Mr.Mumbles: eye-sockets-only
AlienMind: If I was pegi-7, I would shit my pants.
They're counting on it:
'PEGI Rating: 7+ (with Fear)'.
Good that these games are finally on GOG, too bad that the devs couldn't be bothered to give us achievements in GOG Galaxy unlike their Steam counterparts. GOG really needs to push devs to do that since they're pushing Galaxy so hard. Devs need to make platform parity a priority. There is no reason that a feature on the Steam version is left out of the GOG version.
vulchor: Devs need to make platform parity a priority. There is no reason that a feature on the Steam version is left out of the GOG version.
If this means additional work, it might disencourage devs to release their games on GoG. Not sure if that is a good idea considering that a large part of the customers here don't care about galaxy or achievements in genereal.
Post edited March 10, 2018 by hmcpretender
The Last Day Of June looks absolutely gorgeous. And very sad and emotional.
And LOVE that song in it!

Thanks GOG. ( :
Glad to see ABZÛ freed from the shackles of sinister Denuvo! However, Ember was the pick in the rough that caught my eye. I hope it's worth the impression I think it is.
Post edited March 10, 2018 by Nicole28
MarkoH01: Abzu? Those devs adoring Denuvo finally are going completely DRM-free? I will have to show them that this is the correct way and buy it - at least when it is on sale.
Yeah, I got both Abzu and Ember over at steam...Time to add two more games to my de-steamed category! :)
ABZÚ is so beautiful! ^_^
tinyE: What is the catch with Ember? I realize it's on sale but that still seems low for a game that looks that good, and vast. Am I going to buy it and find out it only had two quests and takes 15 minutes to finish?
It took me about 25 hours. I gave it a thumbs up - not an all-time classic game, but an enjoyable RPG imo for a few bucks, and good enough to make my top 7 last year.

Here was my review.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2017/post705

BreOl72: Hm,...ABZU is not really for me, Last Day of June could be interesting, but I'll wait for a deeper discount, before I buy it.

Ember would be definitely the most interesting (for me),...but I'm so fed up with *clickety-click* action-RPGs.

While it was 9 months ago and memory is fuzzy, I don't recall thinking this was ARPG territory at all but closer in inspiration to a non-ARPG isometric like BG/IWD, albeit with a slightly different UI for targeting.
tarasis: Have ABZÛ on Steam, its a delightful & beautiful experience; particularly if you can play it on a huge screen. Complimented perfectly with Austin Wintory's music.

As GOG aren't (yet?) selling the music, you can get it https://austinwintory.bandcamp.com/album/abz
You can also get it on CD. I saw it on Amazon, and added to my wish-list. The digital version you linked to is less than half the price though, and it is available in FLAC, so... Thanks for the link!