It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've also noticed that nobody has reported that Mortal Kombat 4 is blocked in Germany (DE).
Post edited May 10, 2020 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: I've also noticed that nobody has reported that Mortal Kombat 4 is blocked in Germany (DE).
It wasn't at first.
I hoped it would stay that way. ><

Great...
Post edited May 10, 2020 by Klumpen0815
mrkgnao: I've also noticed that nobody has reported that Mortal Kombat 4 is blocked in Germany (DE).
Had to happen eventually, I guess. >_>
Since Warner has started to free their complete catalog of "Mortal Kombat" here in Germany, I expect the title to return in the next months. Part 1 and 2 are already free, part 3 is already in the line (banning was already lifted), part 4 will be delisted sometime later for sure. Today it is indexed, so the blocking is okay by law. Don't give up hope.
high rated
mrkgnao: Tropico 6 and Tropico 6 El Prez Edition are blocked in China (CN).

Luckily, Tropico 6 - The Llama of Wall Street [DLC] is not blocked in China, so Chinese people can enjoy it in full.
Tropico 6 - The Llama of Wall Street [DLC] and Tropico 6 - Spitter [DLC] are now blocked in China (CN).
mrkgnao: Tropico 6 - The Llama of Wall Street [DLC] and Tropico 6 - Spitter [DLC] are now blocked in China (CN).
Thanks.
Added them to the list.
mrkgnao: Tropico 6 - The Llama of Wall Street [DLC] and Tropico 6 - Spitter [DLC] are now blocked in China (CN).
ElTerprise: Thanks.
Added them to the list.
Thanks. There's also this:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/regional_locked_games_on_gog_v2/post420
Rise of the Triad - Dark War and The Hunt Begins are no longer indexed in Germany. :)
Nergal01: Rise of the Triad - Dark War and The Hunt Begins are no longer indexed in Germany. :)
unfortunately Rise of the Triad Dark War is still not activated in the German gog shop :-(.
Nergal01: Rise of the Triad - Dark War and The Hunt Begins are no longer indexed in Germany. :)
Polaris8Nicola7: unfortunately Rise of the Triad Dark War is still not activated in the German gog shop :-(.
Not yet, but that can take a while around here.
ART OF FIGHTING 2 and BASEBALL STARS 2, both added to GOG back in 2017 and both regionally priced in China until today, are now blocked in China (CN).
Post edited June 06, 2020 by mrkgnao
Strategic Mind: Blitzkrieg is now blocked in Russia (RU).

I guess that's one way to solve those one-star Russian reviews of the game.
mrkgnao: Strategic Mind: Blitzkrieg is now blocked in Russia (RU).

It was prohibited by a Russian law because of the glorification of the Nazi regime. Don't know how substanciated this really is.
Post edited June 09, 2020 by Ueber
mrkgnao: ART OF FIGHTING 2 and BASEBALL STARS 2, both added to GOG back in 2017 and both regionally priced in China until today, are now blocked in China (CN).
They went to the trouble of region blocking 3 days before both games were completely delisted?
mrkgnao: Strategic Mind: Blitzkrieg is now blocked in Russia (RU).

Ueber: It was prohibited by a Russian law because of the glorification of the Nazi regime. Don't know how substanciated this really is.
Remarkable that the only wargame affected by that law happens to have been made by a Ukrainian developer.

Of course it may be a coincidence, perhaps every other wargame on GOG forcibly prevents the Germans from winning WW2. I don't know enough about the genre to answer that.