It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hyperborean111: [HAVE] Rebel Galaxy
artaion: if the code is still valid I'd be happy to have it, please :)
The code has been sent. Check your PM.
[HAVE] Alan Wake's American Nightmare and Rebel Galaxy

Hurry up before they're gone
EXPIRED Rebel Galaxy
EXPIRED Alan Wake: American Nightmare
EXPIRED Mount and Blade
GIVEN Neverwinter Nights
GIVEN Eador: Genesis
Post edited June 29, 2017 by BrokenSaint
BrokenSaint: HAVE Rebel Galaxy
HAVE Alan Wake: American Nightmare
HAVE Mount and Blade
HAVE Neverwinter Nights
HAVE Eador: Genesis
Hello! Are you giving them away? I'd be glad to have them all. I have none of these. Thanks. =D
X-com: [HAVE] Alan Wake's American Nightmare and Rebel Galaxy

Hurry up before they're gone
I'll be glad to have them if you don't mind. Thank You.
Post edited June 27, 2017 by RCTrading
2 users from Singapore with 1 rep both registered December 2016 posting within minutes from eachother in the same thread wanting (at least partly) the same games ...
Post edited June 27, 2017 by HertogJan
Bobby77: Excuse me? I'm not sure what you mean by this, but if you think it has expired, that is incorrect. I have successfully gifted it to Rinsvind just now.
XMog: I was confused as well by the message, but I think he requested it from you, then later retracted his request, so his request was no longer "applicable."

On a side note, my Rebel Galaxy is still available if anyone wants it.
Is your Rebel Galaxy still available?
[WANT] DOUBLE DRAGON TRILOGY
Trid: Not from last sale but realized that it will expire soon.

[HAVE] Eador: Genesis (Expire: Jul 10, 2017)
BlackThorny: I want it if possible :)

Now that you say that assigned codes are expiring too I'll check my list to see if mine are still valid and notify if I have any that are still valid

Update:
Says my Fantasy General from the summer sale freebie already expired? what gives? there's this day at least...
Mount & Blade expired too,
so is Constructor Classic 1997 - not sure I even added a copy of this one to my account :/
(as I always choose a gift if possible to redeem at a later time - especially for games I'm unsure to enjoy before and don't want to result to hide)

System Shock 2 is still valid with a "Never" expire... so is Torchlight until they change it so it seems oO though I doubt anybody missed it - but if you did, do let me know!
If Torchlight is still available, can I have the code please?
XMog: I was confused as well by the message, but I think he requested it from you, then later retracted his request, so his request was no longer "applicable."

On a side note, my Rebel Galaxy is still available if anyone wants it.
PennyShu: Is your Rebel Galaxy still available?
I just sent you the code via "Chat". Let me know if you did not receive it and I will find another way to send it. Otherwise, enjoy!
Still [HAVE] Alan Wake's American Nightmare, if any wants it. Expires tonight!
Anyone have extra copy of Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Complete? Only have steam inventory stuff to trade if that would get it.
Post edited June 27, 2017 by mastro_akq
RCTrading: I'll be glad to have them if you don't mind. Thank You.
Sent
Anyone still have an extra Alan Wake code? I didn't receive mine even thought i spent more than 10$.
UPDATE Just got one.
Post edited June 27, 2017 by TheRomma
RCTrading: I'll be glad to have them if you don't mind. Thank You.
X-com: Sent
OMG. Codes have expired. It's a sad day today ..
Post edited June 28, 2017 by RCTrading