It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Are there any plans for a GOG event to coincide with QuakeCon this year?
kkaden: Are there any plans for a GOG event to coincide with QuakeCon this year?
Yes. we're going to have a great bonfire and sacrifice a virgin!
So far it's a zero on the Richter scale.
I know it's never been a thing here, but a guy can dream... Also I'd love to see 2016's DOOM and Machine Games' Wolfenstein series here... And Raven's Heretic/hexen series
I wonder if they're waiting until after the Quakecon sale so they can launch the titles here at full DRM-free price.
Post edited August 09, 2018 by Blaster_Master
kkaden: I know it's never been a thing here, but a guy can dream... Also I'd love to see 2016's DOOM and Machine Games' Wolfenstein series here... And Raven's Heretic/hexen series
Does Doom 16 have the same publisher as the originals?
kkaden: I know it's never been a thing here, but a guy can dream... Also I'd love to see 2016's DOOM and Machine Games' Wolfenstein series here... And Raven's Heretic/hexen series
tinyE: Does Doom 16 have the same publisher as the originals?
Bethesda again.
kkaden: Are there any plans for a GOG event to coincide with QuakeCon this year?
tinyE: Yes. we're going to have a great bonfire and sacrifice a virgin!
No...a hundred!
NuffCatnip: No...a hundred!
Where are we going to find a hundred virgins?

Oh wait....at QuakeCon! :D
Post edited August 10, 2018 by tinyE
and uponeth us a great wind will blow and from the heavens will descendeth a mighty game which hath perched itself umongst the rim of the sky. in a great and mighty voice the game will utter "i'm elder, and therefor desire scrolls uponeth my pizza."
So, I just finished watching the QuakeCon Keynote... Pete Hines said at the beginning that ALL of their games are on sale EVERYWHERE... the two places I buy my games that isn't true.

Here there is no sign of Bethesda games being on sale, and on the Switch eShop there is no sale on Bethesda games
I can't wait to buy Doom Eternal!
Yeah, I've noticed that too..Everything, everywhere. It's all on sale. It's on sale everywhere. Just wherever you buy stuff, just go and look and it's on sale.. I stopped watching after that. Somehow I've lost interest in Rage 2 before, too pinky as for me.
Doom Eternal may look interesting, in the very far future. Without unnecessary launchers ; p
Post edited August 11, 2018 by mike_cesara
RAGE 2 & Doom Eternal. They may have lost Romero and Carmack but id has still got it.
GreasyDogMeat: RAGE 2 & Doom Eternal. They may have lost Romero and Carmack but id has still got it.
If anything, Carmack was holding id back.