It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Since 2007 we've ventured through the digital realm of The Witcher series. The birth of a franchise that would go on the define modern Western RPGs. As a celebration of how far the series has gone, we've decided to open the floodgates to those yet to taste the world of The Witcher, as well as those wishing for seconds!

The Witcher franchise offers every single title Geralt has stepped foot in. From the cult classic original to the record-breaking Wild Hunt, it's all on sale. DLC and spin-offs included!

The Witcher franchise sale ends at 10PM UTC, September 3rd.
Post edited August 27, 2018 by Linko90
It's kinda funny, with all the discussion of the odd choice to have the half-Cyberpunk image for a Witcher sale.

The punishing of early adopters ensures I won't be purchasing Cyberpunk 2077 close to release. Why bother?
Trilarion: When will Cyberpunk 2077 come out?
If nothing changes should be before June 2019 as it was specified by CD RED in 2016 in an investor call.
roolic: so... witcher 3 has no longer regional pricing (ukraine)? base price became
$40 while it was $20 on release (and now on steam with no discount).. disappointed
Trilarion: Welcome to the rest of the world.
XYCat: Also, when will there be cyberpunk 2077 preorders?
Trilarion: When will Cyberpunk 2077 come out?
in 2077 :(
CelineSSauve: It's kinda funny, with all the discussion of the odd choice to have the half-Cyberpunk image for a Witcher sale.

The punishing of early adopters ensures I won't be purchasing Cyberpunk 2077 close to release. Why bother?
What punishment of early adopters are you talking about? Like, it having bugs, or being full price? I mean, games are computer programs, they're going to be imperfect. As for the price - that's common amongst all games. Medal of Honor: Allied Assault is on GOG and definitely isn't full price, but I wouldn't think that punishes people that bought it back in the 2000s or whatever.
Thats just teasing! A fire ignited in my soul the moment I saw the Cyberpunk Borg mixed with The Witcher, came on to hit the pre-order button as fast as I could ....................
CelineSSauve: It's kinda funny, with all the discussion of the odd choice to have the half-Cyberpunk image for a Witcher sale.

cniinc: What punishment of early adopters are you talking about? Like, it having bugs, or being full price? I mean, games are computer programs, they're going to be imperfect. As for the price - that's common amongst all games. Medal of Honor: Allied Assault is on GOG and definitely isn't full price, but I wouldn't think that punishes people that bought it back in the 2000s or whatever.
Exact same price for the game + DLC as the for base game.

Early purchasers of the base game are effectively fined ~$12 in Canada to get the DLC they would have had included if they'd not supported the company early. That's what I mean.

I've learnt my lesson, though. I won't be supporting them at, or even near, release ever again.
cniinc: What punishment of early adopters are you talking about? Like, it having bugs, or being full price? I mean, games are computer programs, they're going to be imperfect. As for the price - that's common amongst all games. Medal of Honor: Allied Assault is on GOG and definitely isn't full price, but I wouldn't think that punishes people that bought it back in the 2000s or whatever.
CelineSSauve: Exact same price for the game + DLC as the for base game.

Early purchasers of the base game are effectively fined ~$12 in Canada to get the DLC they would have had included if they'd not supported the company early. That's what I mean.

I've learnt my lesson, though. I won't be supporting them at, or even near, release ever again.
This is how game pricing works. Prices go down over time and things go on sale. In terms of content per dollar, W3 at full price beats most games at 90% off sale.
"The Witcher franchise offers every single title Geralt has stepped foot in. From the cult classic original to the record-breaking Wild Hunt, it's all on sale. DLC and spin-offs included!"

Every title Geralt has stepped foot in... spin-offs included... does that count for Soulcalibur VI too?!
firstpastthepost: I’ve found it hard to justify buying the third game knowing that if I wait long enough I will likely get it free here during some promo. It helps that my current computer probably wouldn’t run it very well. It’s not that I don’t want to support the devs but why spend $30 when I know it’ll be free later. After all, I bought the first two games and then got multiple promo keys for both.
I can say one thing. I realy liked first two parts of The Witcher. When 3rd one went out I waited for around a year or so to get it on some promotion. After some time there it was The Witcher III GOTY for 30e. I was very happy to buy it for that price. Than I started game in max details and FullHD. It was slide show. I had mid range PC. I tried to play it in lower settings and lower resolution. I got bored fast because game did't looks so nice and still didn't have high FPS. I didn't want to give up so I did upgrade to PC and game was much better but still not playable att max details in FHD. I pleyed for couple hours but still it just was not good feeling. I give up. Than after a year or so I realy wanted to play it again but I decided to play first 2 parts to remember all characters and story. When I played again The Witcher 2 on max details in FHD I was stuned how greater experience I had than first time in medium settings. I decided I am going to invest in high end PC. I did that and after 300+ hours of The Witcher III GOTY on max details in 4K and 40+ FPS I must say it worths every euro I have spent on my new PC and The Witcher III GOTY is one of best games I ever played. :)
GOG.com: Since 2007 we've ventured through the digital realm of The Witcher series. The birth of a franchise that would go on the define modern Western RPGs. As a celebration of how far the series has gone, we've decided to open the floodgates to those yet to taste the world of The Witcher, as well as those wishing for seconds!

The Witcher franchise offers every single title Geralt has stepped foot in. From the cult classic original to the record-breaking Wild Hunt, it's all on sale. DLC and spin-offs included!

The Witcher franchise sale ends at 10PM UTC, September 3rd.
use my $20 to make cyberpunk happen a few seconds sooner. love you all!