It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Under the domes.

Surviving Mars is now available for pre-order, DRM-free on GOG.com. Pre-order to get a Stellaris-themed dome set in-game.
It's hard to call it "the red planet" anymore. Thanks to some ingenious work on the infrastructure, the domed retro-futuristic settlements are ticking away happily, providing not only sustenance but also plenty of quality entertainment to your colonists. Except when a dust devil hits. Or a meteor shower. Or when a bunch of mysterious alien spheres starts hovering outside the domes. Well, time to put your crisis management skills to good use!

Grab the Deluxe Edition for the digital Art Book, a wallpaper, and several in-game rewards, or go for the First Colony Edition which also includes the game's Season Pass.
high rated
"Paradox"

"Season pass"

No, thank you. I like to buy my games whole, not "enjoy" a bare-bone release for the sake of DLC milking.
looks like fun, love the colorful sale page today, not sure if its rogue like, kinda sounds like it tho
qwixter: I decided not to get it because they cut out music aka Radio and put it in the middle version. I generally do not care about digital extras like skins and cosmetics in a deluxe version, but the Radio thing kind of made up my mind.
skirtish: That read to me like there is no in-game music unless you get the Deluxe Edition, but as far as I can see it's only one radio station in addition to many in the base version, is that right?
wait, really? if thats true (no music) then its right up there with Metal Gear Solid fiasco of bs
Post edited February 28, 2018 by mintee
high rated
Preorder and two expansions already announced?! I can see where it's going:
- Phobos expansion two months later
- Deimos expansion three months later
- Phobos and Deimos expansion pack released half a year later
- Beyond Mars Collector Editor (including Phobos and Deimos expansions) year later
- Mine the Asteroids DLC year and a half later
- Beyond beyond Mars (previous collection including Mine the Asteroids) two years later
- In the Shadow of the Colossus expansion - colonize Jupiter's moons! - two and a half year later
- Surviving Solar System GOTY edition three years later
- Beyond Solar System three and a half years later

ehh... pass
Kerbonaut skin: $2.99
qwixter: I decided not to get it because they cut out music aka Radio and put it in the middle version. I generally do not care about digital extras like skins and cosmetics in a deluxe version, but the Radio thing kind of made up my mind.
skirtish: That read to me like there is no in-game music unless you get the Deluxe Edition, but as far as I can see it's only one radio station in addition to many in the base version, is that right?
It seems you are right. I went to the base game where there wasn't description. Upon further review in the deluxe version store page there is this:

"Additonal Radio Station, "Quantum Sonics" :
An additional in-game radio station, with new music and chatter, comes exclusively with the Deluxe Edition."

So it is additional or "additonal" as it is called. I sort of misread it from the base version store page, and it took it to mean there wasn't any in the base version.

Crisis averted lol

Sorry if my mistake mislead others as well.
mintee: looks like fun, love the colorful sale page today, not sure if its rogue like, kinda sounds like it tho
mintee: wait, really? if thats true (no music) then its right up there with Metal Gear Solid fiasco of bs
No, I got it wrong. I am a dummy. It's an additional one.
Post edited February 28, 2018 by qwixter
high rated
NO pre-order or season pass/ DLC milking anymore please. This business practice should be punished, not endorsed.
Pass.
Yuck Paradox (closes window).
Post edited February 28, 2018 by jorlin
The game comes in good, better and best. I was highly interested until I saw those options. Why would one need a season pass?
Was really thinking about ordering this game. But .... season pass (aka not a full game at release and then paying for finishing the already bought product) is an absolute no go). Sorry :( .
El Presidente can into space?
74,99 € for a single game? Really? Even the 11,50€ that I would get for my wallet does not make things much better.

And do not get me started on the system requirements.
Oh my god, I had zero hope for this to come here, though it helps that its just published by Paradox and not made by them.

Though pricing for the game with season pass is extreme. Definitely no preorder from me but will buy it in the future when the prices get reasonable.
This devs made: "Omerta: City of Gangsters" witch is still broken to this day.

And Paradox, we all know Paradox, right ? Broken half-games on release, DLC, DLC, DLC......and more pointles DLC.

Now you can make an informed decision, to buy or not to buy... ;)
Pre-order to get a Stellaris-themed dome set in-game... You know, content themed on that game by the same publisher that still isn't F* here!
micktiegs_8: Pre-order to get a Stellaris-themed dome set in-game... You know, content themed on that game by the same publisher that still isn't F* here!
But... but... with the themed domes, you can imagine it's here!
micktiegs_8: Pre-order to get a Stellaris-themed dome set in-game... You know, content themed on that game by the same publisher that still isn't F* here!
GR00T: But... but... with the themed domes, you can imagine it's here!
*cries under the mask*