It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Whooo… lives in a pineapple under the sea?

SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake, straight from THQ Nordic! An icon among both adults and children, the one and only, tiny, yellow sea sponge – now returns in an adventure platformer game!

You can now purchase this amazing title as a pre-order on GOG; and receive the Official Costume Pack, including 7 additional SpongeBob costumes for free!

Your favourite underwater characters are now in possession of a wish-granting Mermaid’s Tears – and oh, my. Upon releasing the Cosmic Jelly onto Bikini Bottom, it’s up to you to rescue their well-known friends; all voiced by original actors from the series!

Get pre-order with a free DLC Costume Pack now – and get ready for the official release, coming up on January 31st!
SpongBob is obviously one of those fake knock-offs used to fool gullible Eastern European businesses*. Get us the real SpongeBob game instead!

*When the first Transformers movie came to theaters a local book and video store was selling a large display of Asylum's Transmorphers DVDs that they got suckered into buying and advertising.

Edit: BTW, Kynseed's out of early access today, no newspost that I see though.
Post edited December 06, 2022 by SCPM
SCPM: BTW, Kynseed's out of early access today, no newspost that I see though.
Indeed. GOG are masters at ignoring certain releases at times.
high rated
ARE YOU READY, KIDS?

Stay tuned!
Portuguese audio? Finally!!
ThomNG: ARE YOU READY, KIDS?
Aye aye Captain!
GOG.com: Whooo… lives in a pineapple under the sea?
SpongeGOG GalaxyPants!

(shoutouts to Plok_HR for that good ol' joke)
Post edited December 07, 2022 by AwesomePanda23
ThomNG: ARE YOU READY, KIDS?

Stay tuned!
Why is MX vs ATV Legends not here? WHY?
Awesome, thank you for the upcoming release!

This looks like a lovesong to the old 3D platformers I loved (and sorely miss) growing up. With added Spongebobby goodness. Very excited!