It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s a snow day, dude!

A South Park action RPG that is winter-themed, and also available to pre-order during the Winter Sale? How the stars have aligned!

From South Park Digital Studios and THQ Nordic comes SOUTH PARK: SNOW DAY! – the all-new 3D co-op game in which you’ll join Cartman, Stan, Kyle, and Kenny to celebrate the most magical day in any young child’s life - a snow day!

The game is available to pre-order right now in its Standard and Digital Deluxe Edition. By doing so (no matter which version you choose), you’ll receive the Underwear Gnome Cosmetics pack including the Underwear Gnome hat, a stylish beard, and a green tunic.

Let’s take a look at what this title has to offer!

You can play SOUTH PARK: SNOW DAY! with up to three of your friends, or by using matchmaking to find someone to play. And if playing solo is more your style, you can certainly do so with ally bots.

Here’s what you can expect:

A battle through the snow-piled town of South Park.
Frenetic, action-packed combat against warring factions in an all-new story where you make the rules.
A plethora of upgradable, devastating melee and ranged weapons, as well as special abilities and powers that will bring hordes of enemies and epic bosses to their knees.
A wide range of iconic cosmetics to customize your New Kid with endless possible combinations.
A day when school is canceled.

Now that sounds like a blast, doesn’t it?

Pre-order SOUTH PARK: SNOW DAY! now and make use of the bonus!
high rated
Wohooo, IT'S A SNOW DAY, DUDE! Enjoy ;)
high rated
Neat, they got the original VAs to do the voices. :)
high rated
ThomNG: Wohooo, IT'S A SNOW DAY, DUDE! Enjoy ;)
Many thanks for this announcement on GOG. You don't know how happy it makes me!!! ❤️

I'll take this opportunity to ask GOG for Ubisoft's two "South Park" games. I'd love to have them on gog to complete the series with this one. =)
Post edited December 21, 2023 by angelblue
high rated
Thank you for your continuous support of GOG! I always support THQ Nordic in return!
I'll pre-order as soon as the store page for Deluxe Edition goes live lol.

Please consider releasing Alone in the Dark 2008 on GOG too, wink wink, nudge nudge.
high rated
NO SCHOOL!!!!!
I'm not the biggest South Park fan (I don't dislike it either, I just think it's very hit-and-miss), so I'll definitely wait for a discount, and for some reviews to see if the game is any good solo (the description seems to me to suggest it's geared more towards co-op).
Post edited December 21, 2023 by Breja
high rated
Hey Ubisoft.... see this? This is how you do it.
high rated
Could there be hope for the UbiSoft games?
high rated
wolfsite: Hey Ubisoft.... see this? This is how you do it.
I wonder what the deal with Ubisoft is. Is GOG and / or Ubisoft unwilling / unable to put in the work to unbundle Ubisoft Connect? Is it that the management at Ubisoft is completely unwilling to supply newer games to GOG? Both?

Because if the problem is technical, then The Stick of Truth should be easy. It does not have Ubisoft Connect integration on Steam, so they could just grab the Steam build, maybe include the Steam SDK wrapper for achievements and profit. Steam DRM removal should be a piece of cake.
Post edited December 21, 2023 by SargonAelther
SWEET! The family and I just purchased the Deluxe Edition! Is it truly being released today? What time? I'm all set to download. You killed my wallet! You Bastards! lol Hope Ubisoft takes note! Love you THQ Nordic. You guys rock!
Post edited December 21, 2023 by RizzoCuoco
Thanks!

It´s the best christmas gift! <3
kai2: Could there be hope for the UbiSoft games?
When was the last time Ubisoft released something on GOG? I could be wrong, but I think it was about 2 or 3 centuries ago.
kai2: Could there be hope for the UbiSoft games?
park_84: When was the last time Ubisoft released something on GOG? I could be wrong, but I think it was about 2 or 3 centuries ago.
Yes, I know... but a little hope around the holidays that Ubi-Scrooge might have a heart? ;)
Is this real (i.e., local) co-op, LAN-multiplayer co-op, or Internet co-op only? Each is a very different beast than the others. Either of the first two makes it a "likely get" and the 3rd is a "wishlist for sale maybe".