It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Join Szymon, a boy raised in a post-apocalyptic wasteland, as he explores the underground world, where Slavic mythology mixes with retro-futuristic technology. Paradise Lost is now available for pre-order on GOG.COM and enjoys a 34% discount until the game's release on 24th March 2021, 2 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Looks interesting, and I am surprised by the hefty discount before(!) the release.
Post edited March 10, 2021 by Tarhiel
Intriguing, but as usual: any key rebinding?
Not interested but I find funny that the company name is PolyAmorous.
I almost added it to my wishlist .
high rated
Zoidberg: Intriguing, but as usual: any key rebinding?
It's sad that we even have to ask that this these days. I looked on the Steam forums and not only does it NOT have key rebinding, you can't even invert mouse look. This is what the developer said when someone noted it was absent in the demo and asked if it would be in the full game:
There's an option to invert the controller axis in the full game, but for the mouse, you would probably need to use some external software.
Looks like I'll be skipping this one.
No key rebinding, most likely no soundtrack, or no soundtrack on gog.
Not sure what that trailer was supposed to do for me.
cela fait un bon moment que j'avais découvert le jeu. L'ambiance semble réussie et le scénario plutôt accrocheur.
Whishlisted for now.
Looking at the screenshots, as a German, I have to ask: what is "Angängig" supposed to mean? I guess it is supposed to be German and it is a (rarely used) German word, but it doesn't make any sense on an alarm-panel.
Lifthrasil: Looking at the screenshots, as a German, I have to ask: what is "Angängig" supposed to mean? I guess it is supposed to be German and it is a (rarely used) German word, but it doesn't make any sense on an alarm-panel.
Possible meanings are "möglich, erlaubt" as well as "angehen" in the sense of "es kann nicht sein/angehen dass du mich beleidigst" or "es ist nicht angägig dass Sie sich mitten auf der Strasse ihrer Kleider entledigt und herum tanzt[/i] If we take the meaning "erlaubt" as "zulassen" as in "den Alarm zulassen" it could work. At least it's more creative than Alarm AN/AUS. :-)
I rather think that this is a case of mis-translation. Someone misinterpreted 'angängig' as coming from 'angehen' in the sense of 'switch on', instead of the meaning 'permitted' or 'doable', which would be the correct one. Google translate sometimes does that. It just shows that they didn't have anyone, who actually speaks German, proof-read the sign. :-)
Could be that they went with "Angängig" mainly for the aesthetics as well. There's just something about those Umlauts...

Seriously though - "Einleiten" would be the more appropriate terminology if they want to stick with "Widerrufen" as the opposite.
Lifthrasil: I rather think that this is a case of mis-translation. Someone misinterpreted 'angängig' as coming from 'angehen' in the sense of 'switch on', instead of the meaning 'permitted' or 'doable', which would be the correct one. Google translate sometimes does that. It just shows that they didn't have anyone, who actually speaks German, proof-read the sign. :-)
You got a point there. :-)

It is possible to use the word 'Angängig' with the meaning 'angehen': 'Der Alarm ist angegangen/geht an/geht los' - sets off, begins... 'Angehen' doesn't mean 'Set Off [i]Alarm sic.[/]' however. 'Angehen' itself can also be used in the sense of 'Mischen wir uns nicht in Dinge ein die uns nichts angehen,' or 'Lass uns die Herausforderung angehen!.'

Context decides whether a word can or can't be used. 'Angängig' taken by itself without considering all its possible meanings doesn't work in the context of an alarm panel. Since this should be an easy fix they should change this label to 'Alarm sic. Auslösen' -> 'Set Off Alert'. 'Wodurch das Problem gegessen wäre.' -> 'problem solved.' ;-)
Mori_Yuki: 'Auslösen'
An even better alternative.
And goes well with "Widerrufen" too.