It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rage against the machines

<span class="bold">Hard Reset: Redux</span>, a heavily upgraded edition of the cult-classic cyberpunk FPS, is now available for pre-order, DRM-free on GOG.com, with a 10% per-order discount or 85% for owners of Shadow Warrior (2013)!

Humanity is under siege. Bezoar, the last bastion of mankind, is being attacked by bloodthirsty machines seeking to download its extensive data-bank, where billions of digitized human minds are stored. It's time for a last stand. It's time for hard decisions. It's time for a Hard Reset.

The relentless gunplay, the wanton destruction, and the hardcore sensibilities that gained the original its cult fame, are back with a vengeance. Hard Reset: Redux brings a barrage of improvements, including better visuals, a new enemy type, a sweet dash move, a mean-looking cyber-katana, optimized performance, and an all-around more balanced experience. Definitely a far more enjoyable one than what our mechanical overlords would want us to have, should they were allowed to succeed...

Pre-order <span class="bold">Hard Reset: Redux</span>, the definitive edition of this intense techno-thriller, DRM-free on GOG.com, with a 10% discount. Owners of <span class="bold">Shadow Warrior (2013)</span>, who want to smash some mean machines, can instead take advantage of the whopping, permanent 85% loyalist discount!
The 10% discount will last until June 10, 2:29 PM UTC.
The game launches on June 3.

Check out the trailer, before the machines take it down:

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XqIaeQlYhDg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Post edited May 30, 2016 by maladr0Id
I have shadow warrior 2013 but no 85% discount. Not that it's that big of a deal for me since this is another game my computer can't handle, but it might be causing issues for others.
Jumping Jehoshaphat, such a saving, went to the page to see what it was, clicked purchase whilst the images were loading lol.

Nice addition of the count down timer in games shelf too :D
First Torchlight 2 and now this :)
I jumped to game window and saw 20$ ( not so great ), then I discovered -85% after log in and now I feel like I'm stealing.
I know, me and my problems :) but I'd like to show a bit more appreciation to the developers.
Well I must wait for Shadow Warrior 2 then.

Edit : some spelling
Post edited May 30, 2016 by 120130
Frack me, that discount.

A shooter fan would have to be barking to turn down that offer.
And it's on my shelf now..
volodyja: And it's on my shelf now..
tick

tock

tick

tock

Move it time!!
Stupid slow clocks...
Post edited May 30, 2016 by fishbaits
FPS. Pure FPS.
It's good.
I have never done pre-orders, until now. Thanks for game, for excellent price.
Since the Desura version never got updated and I have the 85% discount, I'll likely get this.

I know pre-ordering isn't smart in case there are any launch issues, but for $3 I'll probably go ahead and do it.
Nice to see this here but I'll wait for a better discount, wishlisted for now.
Pre-Ordered so HARD I broke my keyboard.....

As this will soon be on GOG.com it has finally moved The Chronicles of RIDDICK to #2 on my favorite games on GOG list.

There is no greater cyber-punk game that exists beyond Hard Reset... and with Redux the pacing, story, gameplay and engine are all enhanced for the better; until Cyberpunk 2077 drops this is it everyone.

This is what GOG.com was made for... <3
deleted
That loyalist bonus is TOO generous. There oughta be a function to disable discounts or partially disable them.
Fictionvision: Since the Desura version never got updated and I have the 85% discount, I'll likely get this.

I know pre-ordering isn't smart in case there are any launch issues, but for $3 I'll probably go ahead and do it.
No need to buy it now: wait for the release and review and if it's decent, get it for the cut price.