It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Every hot summer needs the promise of a cool spell and THQ Nordic is here to provide us with just the thing!
Start planning your Fall gaming early by pre-ordering ELEX, SpellForce 3, and Battle Chasers: Nightwar, DRM-Free on GOG.com with a 10% pre-order discount.

<span class="bold">ELEX</span> is a unique post-apocalyptic science fantasy, crafted by the creators of the beloved Gothic series. Control of a mysterious resource that grants people magical powers is being contested between warring factions. Pick a side and move around the open world with your handy jetpack, fighting terrible creatures, and witnessing the land change based on your decisions.
ELEX is expected to launch October 17.

<span class="bold">Battle Chasers: Nightwar</span> is a story-driven, turn-based RPG, with a diverse cast of comic book characters making their way through randomly generated dungeons. Traps, puzzles, secrets, and plenty of bloodthirsty monsters are waiting to bite, slice, and blast you to bits, so you better pick your heroes' skills and gear carefully.
Battle Chasers: Nightwar is expected to launch October 3.

<span class="bold">Spellforce 3</span> blends RTS with RPG, magic with raw swordfighting, and hero development with massive-scale battles. Shape the incredible world of Eo during the volatile years leading up to the events of SpellForce: The Order of Dawn by customizing your character and leading your armies to victory using advanced tactics and spellcraft.
SpellForce 3's release is scheduled for December 7.

The 10% pre-order discounts will last until each game's expected release.

Watch the cinematic trailer for ELEX.

Watch the trailer for Battle Chasers.

Watch the trailer for SpellForce 3
Post edited June 01, 2017 by maladr0Id
All of these look great, but SpellForce 3 is a "must". Fortunately, they're a while off yet and I can save up.
Post edited June 01, 2017 by mqstout
op2017si: OMG, THQ Nordic! Wow! I'm speechless! o_O
Let me guess . You also saw the price of Spellforce III . :p
op2017si: OMG, THQ Nordic! Wow! I'm speechless! o_O
Painted_Doll: Let me guess . You also saw the price of Spellforce III . :p
Yes, that is one of the things that caught my eye. :D
Got my eye on all of these, and The Guild 3 as well. Nordic sure are publishing like maniacs lately.
Oh well.. nice to have a release date for Elex. Even if it would be really interesting to know, why the physical Collector's Edition needs steam... meh. Good thing there is time before needing to make a decision.
ThomNG: Hell yeah - enjoy!

Greetings from THQ Nordic!
Kudos!

By the way.. Will there be more MX vs ATV here? :)
Damn, game prices grow much faster than my salary...
Nevertheless, these three games seem to be worth every single cent of their prices, and we have the full summer to preorder...
Yeahhh... the pre-order idea is really silly, but I'll let that pass. It takes its key idea from the real leeches in the industry, but without the same kind of abject incentives that cut a game into little day one DLC exclusivity pieces. Won't happen here, so, uhm, thanks I guess.

Elex will woosh by me with a vengeance until some review comes to a different conclusion than "The traditional Piranha Bytes charm, now with a pinch of sci-fi". I've enough of the Piranha Bytes charm, and it wasn't always so charming. The flawed to inexistant writing in their games is almost haunting, though I'll say I had good times with Gothic and Risen up to a point. Besides, I pumped 112 hours into Horizon Zero Dawn this year and I'd rather do that right again in October than give Elex a shot. Sorry.

Battle Chasers: Nightwar is a a total must for me, and the system requirements are a sigh of relief as well. This will arrive at just the perfect time for the waning Summer. And, I'll just say it, don't kill me, I wish the Final Fantasy VII remake would look like this. There, I said it. Yes, price is steep. Still won't preorder jack shit until the first reviews are in. :) :)

Thanks for bringing it on, GOG and THQN!
Post edited June 01, 2017 by Vainamoinen
Battlechaser on GOG? Yeah! Hop, removed from my Steam wishlist to add it here.
Damn it will be long to wait for these 3 games! I am quite eager to see them on full release...
Post edited June 01, 2017 by Exhodos

You guys just became my top publisher. Looking forward to Elex.
Unfortunately, Elex doesn't seem very promising

It's great to see new releases go the DRM free route. Does this mean we can expect Darksiders 3 to debut here? :P
Elex and Spellforce both look really good, but I've already reached my gaming budget for this month.
Post edited June 01, 2017 by Ricky_Bobby
Ricky_Bobby: Elex and Spellforce both look really good, but I've already reached my gaming budget for this month.
Fortunately, they will be fully released on october and december!
Is there much of a gameplay improvement going from Spellforce to Spellforce 2? I found the first game and expansion lackluster in both the RTS and RPG elements and overall progression.