It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Dark Eye still gazes upon you!

Blackguards 2, Daedalic Entertainment’s anticipated sequel to one of last year's best tactical RPGs, is now available with a -10% pre-order discount on GOG.com! If you already own the first Blackguards game on GOG.com, you'll receive an entire -20% off Blackguards 2 during the pre-order period.

To make the wait go by, the original and its [url=http://www.gog.com/game/blackguards_untold_legends_dlc]Untold Legends DLC will be available for -75% and -33% off respectively. You can grab the entire discounted series, until Blackguards 2 launches on January 20, this week only on GOG.com!

Blackguards 2 presents a non-linear story of a ragtag group of antiheroes in the gritty world of the The Dark Eye.
The original Blackguards, a hexy, turn based, tactical RPG known for its deep combat system, gave players an unprecedented amount of choice on the battlefield. Blackguards 2 will be everything a sequel should be: bigger, hexier and more complex.
The original title's combat system will see many improvements, with a plethora of fresh and exciting gameplay mechanics waiting to challenge veterans and new players alike.

Now’s your chance to do some catching up with Blackguards, before hopping into Blackguards 2 right away, with this fantastic pre-order deal and Blackguards Saga discount. The offer will last until Tuesday, January 20, when the game is expected to launch on GOG.com.

Want to see the game in action? At 9pm GMT/4pm EST/1pm PST head over to [url=http://twitch.tv/GOGgom]Twitch.tv/GOGcom[/url], where we'll be joined by Daedalic Entertainment team members showcasing Blackguards 2. That part of the show begins circa . Don't miss that tasty sneak peek at all the upcoming turn-based tactical RPG goodness!
Post edited January 14, 2015 by Konrad
Nice, the first Blackguards is a good game
Will there be some special edition with DLC included like for Blackguards 1? I do not want to have to gather the full game together by buying the content individually afterwards...

/strike
p.s. I can see the html code tags in the first post for the hyperlink.
strike/

//edit: meh:

disi, Your payment attempt was declined by your bank because they require your confirmation, or additional information from you.
Post edited January 13, 2015 by disi
Cool, have pre-ordered this allready...premium edition gives DRM-free and Steam-key for the same price.
GOG.com: The Dark Eye still gazes upon you!

Blackguards 2, Daedalic Entertainment’s anticipated sequel to one of last year's best tactical RPGs, is now available with a -10% pre-order discount, for Windows, Mac and Linux, on GOG.com! If you already own the first Blackguards game on GOG.com, you'll receive an entire -20% off Blackguards 2 during the pre-order period.
Linux? Really?
Oh man, and I didn't even had time to play the first Blackguards :/
blotunga: Oh man, and I didn't even had time to play the first Blackguards :/
The current -75% is a good time to start while you'd wait for 2 to come out ;)
Ciris: The current -75% is a good time to start while you'd wait for 2 to come out ;)
I already have it.. and it's on the ToDo list... but Wasteland 2 and Age of Wonders 3 take precedence for now...
GOG.com: The Dark Eye still gazes upon you!

Blackguards 2, Daedalic Entertainment’s anticipated sequel to one of last year's best tactical RPGs, is now available with a -10% pre-order discount, for Windows, Mac and Linux, on GOG.com! If you already own the first Blackguards game on GOG.com, you'll receive an entire -20% off Blackguards 2 during the pre-order period.
faugn: Linux? Really?
It seems we got a bit mixed up with Grim Fandango and Blackguards 2 going live in pre-orders at the same time, sorry!

Correction: Blackguards 1 is available for Windows and Mac. Blackguards 2 is currently only available for Windows.

We're changing it in the highlights post now :) Sorry, and thanks for noticing!
disi: Will there be some special edition with DLC included like for Blackguards 1? I do not want to have to gather the full game together by buying the content individually afterwards...
I think the BG special edition doesn't have Untold Legends DLC? I couldn't really tell from the description what is so special about the special edition. mp3 soundtrack, no extra gaming content?

I thought i had already bought Blackguards before in GOG, but apparently I was only close to.

Interesting how the default price of the first game is much higher than the sequel, right?

Blackguards SE: 44.99€ (now it is at a 75% discount though)
Untold Legends DLC: 4.99€

Blackguards 2: 29.99€
Post edited January 13, 2015 by timppu
disi: Will there be some special edition with DLC included like for Blackguards 1? I do not want to have to gather the full game together by buying the content individually afterwards...
timppu: I think the BG special edition doesn't have Untold Legends DLC? I couldn't really tell from the description what is so special about the special edition. mp3 soundtrack, no extra gaming content?

I thought i had already bought Blackguards before in GOG, but apparently I was only close to.

Interesting how the default price of the first game is much higher than the sequel, right?

Oh, right... I bought the Untold legends separate, but it is listed in my accounts page under one game. My bad.
timppu: I think the BG special edition doesn't have Untold Legends DLC? I couldn't really tell from the description what is so special about the special edition. mp3 soundtrack, no extra gaming content?

The sequel is half shorter - Blackguards 1 - over 40 gameplay hours, Blackguards 2 - over 20 gameplay hours.
Really looking forward to this one!
gandalfnho: Nice, the first Blackguards is a good game
yup i was curious and bought it on the fall or winter sales so i have it.

Now i saw xulima, i wishlisted it and i gonna buy it, the special edition at 23.79 euro on GOG.
Schnuff: Cool, have pre-ordered this allready...premium edition gives DRM-free and Steam-key for the same price.
Just curious, where did you pre-order the premium edition?