It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyberpunk 2077 is coming to GOG.COM on September 17th, 2020 and is now available for pre-orders.

The game will come with a soundtrack, a digital booklet with art from the game, Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook, and wallpapers for desktop and mobile. GOG.COM users will also receive a set of exclusive goodies when the game is released: a digital booklet about the game (more details soon), an additional set of wallpapers and avatars, and print quality Cyberpunk 2077 posters.

Pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 before June 17th to receive a special 30% off discount for the official CD PROJEKT RED merch store*.

Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.

When buying Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.

*One-time discount is valid only for Cyberpunk 2077 pre-orders made on GOG.COM before June 17th, 2019, 10 PM UTC, and applies to items available in the official CD PROJEKT RED merchandise store, excluding figurines and products already on discount. Regional restrictions apply. See our Support page for more details.
Not sure if this has already been asked, but can someone please explain why there is no PC version of the CE available in some regions (USA for one) and confirm which areas WILL be able to purchase a CE?

I don't have a console and if I do decide to shell out north of £150 I don't want to be stuck with a redundant version of a game that I'll have to sell off cheap!
mechmouse: Any thing about the rumoured multiplayer?
With no mention of it at all in the trailer or anything they've spoken about for a very long time now, my gut feeling is that they gutted the idea of multiplayer from the game. The last they've said about it that I've read is that the game will ship as a single-player game, but that they do have people working on multi-player if it can be made to work in a sensible manner then it may gain multi-player some time after launch. Whether that would be a game update, or a separate game or DLC like with GWENT we can only wait until they reveal more info about in the future though. I think the most likely scenario is that they'll add multi-player in a major game update post-release after they've smoothed over any problems in single-player and can focus more on the multi-player aspects. This might actually be a really good idea to do it this way too, as a major game update like that can spark a whole new major interest in a game, almost like it is a brand new release all over if the update brings heavily in-demand functionality/gameplay etc.

https://www.usgamer.net/articles/28-07-2018-cyberpunk-2077-release-date-gameplay-trailer/cyberpunk-2077-multiplayer

https://www.pcgamer.com/cyberpunk-2077-wont-ship-with-multiplayer-but-its-a-possibility-after-launch/

https://www.dbltap.com/posts/6267988-cyberpunk-2077-multiplayer-will-it-exist
LynetteC: Not sure if this has already been asked, but can someone please explain why there is no PC version of the CE available in some regions (USA for one) and confirm which areas WILL be able to purchase a CE?

I don't have a console and if I do decide to shell out north of £150 I don't want to be stuck with a redundant version of a game that I'll have to sell off cheap!
I think that ALL versions of the game (be it PS4, XBOX or PC) are in the package.
Watch Collector's Edition Unboxing video: https://youtu.be/wwr6TlEbiuU
Wishmaster777: "100% of your money goes to the CD Project Red group." Why bring this one up. Probably aiming at Epic Games.
Epic only gets a 12% cut. Steam gets a whopping 30% cut. So Steam is actually worse!
Between now and when the game releases, y'all could learn 3D modeling, get an SLA/resin 3d printer and make your own collector's edition statue. Trust me, there's plenty of time. After you learn to model, you'll never buy another statue again. I've got a book case full of them from before and after you complete a good sculpt and bang out that render, you can look and gaze to your heart's content. And if you absolutely have to touch it, enter the 3d printer.
GOG.com: snip
Emerald_Child: Epic only gets a 12% cut. Steam gets a whopping 30% cut. So Steam is actually worse!
What I'd really like to know is, whether GOG gets its usual 30% or if CDP transfers it directly to their sister company CDPR making GOG not making any profit on selling CDPR's games or even rather at a loss since they probably have to finance the server space, page coding, bandwidth and maybe even the packaging of the installers and updates.
It is obvious, that CDP values CDPR much higher than GOG and it often feels like GOG is taken advantage of occasionally since all the broken former rules on GOG were always broken by CDPR first (regional pricing, DRM, microtransactions, etc...) and not by any outside companies.
Post edited June 10, 2019 by Klumpen0815
Not sure if this has been asked, but where do I find wallpapers and soundtrack after I`ve preordered the game? Or should it be available only after the game release?
digital collectors edition upgrade soon?
any info on that?
Apparently, there won't be a pc collector's edition released in the US.
This is extremely disappointing.
The selection of Cyberpunk merch is also rather disappointing.
Is it really going to support only Windows 10?
If yes then I will have to skip buying this.
paladin181: Well. What are the specs? Can't pre-order if I don't know if I can run it!!
You still have almost a year to upgrade your PC. :)

Me, I'll probably play it in about 5 years or so anyway, at least not before it has received all DLCs and patches. I'm pretty sure I have a more powerful PC (laptop) by then. After all, my current work laptop seem to be already somewhat more powerful (including the GPU) than my aging big-ass gaming laptop.

Sure, I might try to run it on my current laptop as well, just for shits and giggles.
Post edited June 10, 2019 by timppu
mechmouse: Any thing about the rumoured multiplayer?
skeletonbow: With no mention of it at all in the trailer or anything they've spoken about for a very long time now, my gut feeling is that they gutted the idea of multiplayer from the game
Haha, not a chance in hell imo. Not only is multiplayer the portal to mass money these days, it's also a grand way to get more people to use GOG Galaxy. Sure, it may be delayed, but I highly doubt it was gutted.
low rated
trusteft: Is it really going to support only Windows 10?
If yes then I will have to skip buying this.
you still sitting on windows 8? how come?
Melvinica: So it's $59.99 in the States and €59.99 in most of Europe?
Why can't gaming be fair?
Pheace: Haha, not a chance in hell imo. Not only is multiplayer the portal to mass money these days, it's also a grand way to get more people to use GOG Galaxy. Sure, it may be delayed, but I highly doubt it was gutted.
To me it seems more common nowadays that the money-making multiplayer games are multiplayer-only, and quite often free-to-play (with microtransactions). Like Team Fortress 2, Fortnite etc., they don't have any single-player campaign in them or anything.

So I'd consider it a higher possibility that there would be a separate multiplayer-only (F2P) action game by CDPR, than them trying to slap some multiplayer onto this game as an afterthough. Many developers seem to realize that it usually makes sense to develop single- and multiplayer games separately, quite often the single-player part does not really strengthen the multiplayer part and vice versa, they are quite separate parts in the game.

A high-value AAA multiplayer game can either be a real money making success... or a disaster and a money pit. The thing about multiplayer games is that people tend to flock to popular multiplayer games, and the rest will just disappear. So only relatively few multiplayer games are successful, but then they are very successful.
Post edited June 10, 2019 by timppu