It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

apehater: is haunted by his ghost grandma
My grandma did in fact appear as a ghost in a strange dream I had while living in the attic of her house 15 years ago, and my dead grand aunt was also in that dream - both as ghostly apparitions. It was very weird. My grandma was still alive at the time.

NessAndSonic: From a country that is South of Florida.
Is not my mother. Mine wouldn't like WiiU and apparently hated all things video gaming related - except for Sam & Max which she thought was a cute game for my little sister because of the "nice" little bunny...
is still scared when he watches the ghosbusters movie

awalterj: My grandma did in fact appear as a ghost in a strange dream I had while living in the attic of her house 15 years ago, and my dead grand aunt was also in that dream - both as ghostly apparitions. It was very weird. My grandma was still alive at the time.
maybe you played alone in the dark too often?
awalterj: maybe you played alone in the dark too often?
Games don't scare me - maybe my first couple terror missions in UFO but that was more about being scared of failing the mission and losing funding in the next month. Alone in the Dark was only scary in that I couldn't get it to run at first.

apehater: is still scared when he watches the ghosbusters movie
Is very perceptive, especially for a squirrel. I did indeed get very easily scared as a slightly overimaginative kid, not from funny movies like Ghostbusters but from more "serious" ones like Ronya the Robber's Daughter - scary trolls that crawl out of stones and very sinister looking harpies (see screencap).
Adult scary movies like The Ring still unsettle me even now which is strange because in RL, I'm not easily scared at all but movies are strangely different, they mess with the subconscious a lot more. I can handle all the movie splatter and zombie gore in the world even while I'm eating but the under the skin ghost stuff still gives me the creepers. Old school movies like The Shining or The Exorcist don't scare me anymore though, I think that has to do with the technical side of moviemaking.
Attachments:
Post edited August 12, 2015 by awalterj
Was the bane of Williamsbourg back in the day

AKA Frank the shitter.
Attachments:
^ has dirty kitchen floors.
Frank you can't hide behind your feathers, you are identified.
walks around in public places, while wearing a grandma costume and pretends being someones grandma
Is working on some Cuban doomsday weapon, and comes to these fora to break the stress.
Was once caught shoplifting kimchi and hemorrhoid cream.
Claims to be a monkey but is actually a human skeleton.
quit smoking, but can't stop thinking about it
Is one of the secretive "Cuban Five", an elite smuggling ring of squirrels and chipmunks that has funneled delicious Cuban food into the United States for decades.
Post edited August 17, 2015 by thejimz
Smokes a lot.
looks that grumpy, since he stopped smoking
Looks that stoned since he found a better blend.