It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^
Feels sexy in lace panties
^ enjoyed watching an alien wearing lace panties.
^ thinks that lace panties are an excellent gift for aliens visitors.
^ Has a stash of stolen Alien Celebrity Lace Panties, that he keep to fantasize with :D
^ is actually an Alien Celebrity that refuses to donate panties for my collection
^ is training to be able to do the Kamehameha by staring at a wall and concentrating his/her whole energy on a small point for 7 hours a day.
Post edited April 20, 2013 by Silverhawk170485
^ is making all kinds of annoying noises with the purpose of breaking my concentration, just for fun
^ this is the reason why he/she is now doing his/her daily 7 hour kamehameha training at work.
^ and this is the reason why (s)he has sent a resume to my company

(he, in my case) ;)
^ is ignoring my resume because he is still busy with staring at the wall like everyone else in the administration does.
^ doesn't know our computer system automatically ignore resumes including the "170485" string
^ implemented the program on their computer systems which ignores resumes with numbers because he never liked math.
^ loves maths and is currently working to solve the Riemann hypothesis (considered by some mathematicians to be the most important unresolved problem in pure mathematics).
Post edited April 20, 2013 by Thespian*
^ invented the Riemann hypothesis to frustrate our purpose to conquer the Galaxy
^ Twisted Metal fan