It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ see, is just a robot, as we always knew, as all vulcans are !
^ like most humans, draws conclusions without the use of scientific, empirical methods, and therefore is often wrong
Post edited January 30, 2013 by Thespian*
^ has met Judge Dread & Robocop in his search to find the ultimate human killing machine
^ wants everyone to think Dredd & Robocop are the ultimate human killing machines so he can build his army of Terminators in secret
^ is secretly building an army of tellytubbies to counter the skynet threat
Post edited January 30, 2013 by Sachys
^ has a United States Department of Defense aerospace vehicle designation of TLYTBY-00 and was stolen by the redcoats

Yes, it is indeed air-worthy.
^ Hoards copies of E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial and of The Star Wars Holiday Special in a secret fallout shelter.
^ is extorting ShaolinsKunk for the "protection" of said secret fallout shelter.
^purposely farts in fallout shelters shortly after door is sealed.
^ is trying to blackmail me by threatening to disclose all my dirty secrets
^has no dirty secrets, only smelly ones
^ has too many dirty secrets (even smelly ones)
^ is jealous as he has to work this weekend and I'm sitting quietly on a lounge chair, looking out over rolling hills on the Farm, without any disturbances
^ is jelous that I am BOTH working and sitting in a lounge chair looking at the rolling hills...and Lake Superior.
Post edited January 31, 2013 by tinyE
^ is unaware lake superior is a tidal wave due to asteroid collision and time has slowed down in the last moments of his life
Post edited January 31, 2013 by Sachys