It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bmonnard: Hello guys,

HAVE

Consortium: The Master Edition

WOULD LIKE

Blackwell Bundle
Blackwell Epiphany, The
The Book of Unwritten Tales
The Book Of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles

Preferably one of those, but don't hesisate to propose another one.
Are you still interested in the Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles? I have a gift code for it and Shelter. (They're on the same code). Let me know if you're still interested.
HAVE:

Dust: An Elysian Tail
Halfway

Both games are on one gift code.

WANT:

Anything from my wishlist, but willing to consider other offers too (mostly like adventure games or RPGs).

Since both games are on one code, I'm looking to trade both at once. Willing to do a 2 for 1 trade for the right game.
honx: my first trading here was a HUGE mistake!!!
i traded with user CMMVN. i gave him the codes for two games, guacamelee and metrocide in exchange for republique.
he gave me an invalid code in exchange and now he's offline! warning to all: DON'T TRADE WITH CMMVN!!! it's fraud!
is there something i could do about it? i guess not...

is there any "don't trade/warning"-thread, where i should have looked before that "deal"?
Happened the same to a friend of mine. Was her first trade here too and she was cheated too by cmmvn. Send the code but got no in return and the code wasn't even redeemed by cmmvn himself, instead by someone called Gog8 (or something like that)
She isn't sure if she can do anything now since it was only a trade by word. So if anyone can help with this I would appreciate a message or reply.

(Just for notice: He pmed me too for a trade but luckily I didn't send my codes and happen to hear the story of my friend and this one.)

So, please be cautious with cmmvn!
Post edited September 20, 2015 by Ruixi
honx: my first trading here was a HUGE mistake!!!
i traded with user CMMVN. i gave him the codes for two games, guacamelee and metrocide in exchange for republique.
he gave me an invalid code in exchange and now he's offline! warning to all: DON'T TRADE WITH CMMVN!!! it's fraud!
is there something i could do about it? i guess not...

is there any "don't trade/warning"-thread, where i should have looked before that "deal"?
Ruixi: Happens the same to a friend of mine. Was her first trade here too and she was cheated too by cmmvn. Send the code but got no in return and the code wasn't even redeemed by cmmvn himself, instead by someone called Gog8 (or something like that)
She isn't sure if she can do anything now since it was only a trade by word. So if anyone can help with this I would appreciate a message or reply.

(Just for notice: He pmed me too for a trade but luckily I didn't send my codes and happen to her the story of my friend and this one.)

So, please be cautious with cmmvn!
Yeah, seems like a good call that I didn't trade with him when he contacted me. I guess the fact that I am naturally suspicious came in handy for once.
luckily all conversation between me and this cmmvn guy took place in gog chat and nowhere else. so the conversation is on the servers of gog, so i have proof. i hope this helps.
Sorry for your loss.
Are you people new?
You should have done a background check before handing over your keys.
Anyway please post his name along with name of account to which key was redeemed to 'known scammers' and 'known scammers mach two' thread so that other people don't fall for these jerks again.
:)
where can i check to which account the codes were redeemed? i only know that they are already used.
Post edited September 20, 2015 by honx
honx: where can i check to which account the codes were redeemed? i only know that they are already used.
Go to : https://www.gog.com/account/settings/orders and check your order history .
Post edited September 20, 2015 by Painted_Doll
it shows only order number and the price i paid. but i cant find the account it was added to...
honx: it shows only order number and the price i paid. but i cant find the account it was added to...
Actually, was it even redeemed?

If it was redeemed, it should "Added to Account: X (Where X is the account that has redeemed the game)"
If it hasn't been redeemed, it should say "Not Yet Redeemed".
if i try to redeem it it says it's already used.
there is no redemeemed or not yet redeemed at any of my orders.

thats the information i get on exampe of guacamelee, copied with ctrl+c:
order #2520d8a8cd18
2 days ago
€2.69 (Paid with PayPal)
€2.69
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
GUACAMELEE! SUPER TURBO CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION
valiant.bastard: ...
Thanks for the smooth trade, valiant.bastard!
Have
Expeditions: Conquistador

Want
Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore a Fedora
Republique
Dreamfall Chapters - Season Pass

Shovel Knight or Morrowind would also be great, but not in the spirit of this thread ;)
honx: if i try to redeem it it says it's already used.
there is no redemeemed or not yet redeemed at any of my orders.

thats the information i get on exampe of guacamelee, copied with ctrl+c:
order #2520d8a8cd18
2 days ago
€2.69 (Paid with PayPal)
€2.69
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
GUACAMELEE! SUPER TURBO CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION
That's pretty strange. If someone redeems one of the games you bought as a gift, it should mention their name. See an example below.
Attachments:
trade.jpg (26 Kb)
on my side it looks like this:
Attachments:
gog.png (27 Kb)