It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wurzelkraft: Oh sure. :)

http://www.an-ovel.com/pages/magog.php
Thanks.

Australia $47.49 (something is wrong according to the op)

Europe $54.09

UK $61.89

Russia $18.69

Lol.

snowkatt: *hands you a single paper with what wil not kill you over there *
What is this? A blank paper?
Cyraxpt: What is this? A blank paper?
no there is something written on the back : some of the sheep
Wurzelkraft: Oh sure. :)

http://www.an-ovel.com/pages/magog.php
Cyraxpt: Thanks.

Europe $54.09

UK $61.89

Russia $18.69

Lol.
There are 3 different versions of the game.
Hero Edition (-10%) AUD$46.76
Champion Edition (-10%) AUD$62.09
Royal Edition (-10%) AUD$92.69

gunsynd is presumably talking about the Royal Edition which contains the most bonus goodies.
Post edited June 14, 2015 by Kerchatin
Kerchatin: There are 3 different versions of the game.

gunsynd is presumably talking about the Royal Edition which contains the most bonus goodies.
My bad, i thought there was only 2 editions so i didn't even scrolled down.

Still it says $70.89 as the current price in Australia, is it because it gives store credit or something?
Kerchatin: There are 3 different versions of the game.

Cyraxpt: My bad, i thought there was only 2 editions so i didn't even scrolled down.

Still it says $70.89 as the current price in Australia, is it because it gives store credit or something?
It doesn't give store credit... :(
I don't know why the prices are listed differently, is magog up to date with prices and exchange rates?
Post edited June 14, 2015 by Kerchatin
Even after the whopping 10% discount, for that price the game should keep you playing till eternity but that is not the case. There was a whole thread about what else you could buy with about $90 bucks which put into perspective how insane this price for a digital download version of the game is.
Post edited June 14, 2015 by stg83
The $92 price is for the special edition. Just buy the game only for $46 if you want it. Or wait 12 months for it to be on sale for $20.
I have no problems with the ridiculous special edition price, it adds nothing useful. It's just to exploit and profiteer from stupid people, and that's what stupid people are there for- to be exploited by smart people. Or else please tell me what purpose stupid people actually have then.

And to anyone paying that price in Australia for Pillars, please let me know asap. My sister is a princess in Nigeria that can't get out of the country. We'll transfer a million to your bank account if you can help us transfer her copious funds out of Nigeria, but first you need to tell us your bank account details for the transfer of funds. I expect to hear from you soon.
MaGog is showing the USD price. The OP is talking about the price in AUD, which is unfortunately correct.
Kerchatin: It doesn't give store credit... :(
I don't know why the prices are listed differently, is magog up to date with prices?
Perhaps i'm doing something wrong since this is the first time that i'm working with magog.

Edit: Nevermind, not 100% sure if the site is legit.

Wurzelkraft: MaGog is showing the USD price. The OP is talking about the price in AUD, which is unfortunately correct.
Ah, forgot about that, good catch.
Post edited June 14, 2015 by Cyraxpt
I don't think anybody here has yet to admit buying it.

I wonder how many copies they've sold.
Not complaining,just a simple Q.I honestly thought Gog had made a pricing mistake.
Well,when it's on special for $10 AUD,will someone ring me:-)
Cyraxpt: Thanks.

Europe $54.09

UK $61.89

Russia $18.69

Lol.

What is this? A blank paper?
VPN all the way to Russia and buy the game.

Or even better, pirate it. That'll teach those publishers not to mess with the pricing.
zeroxxx: Or even better, pirate it. That'll teach those publishers not to mess with the pricing.
No, it won't. Piracy is not activism. The only lesson publishers have ever "learned" from people pirating their games is that they need to devise even more restrictive/intrusive/idiotic forms of DRM.
HunchBluntley: No, it won't. Piracy is not activism. The only lesson publishers have ever "learned" from people pirating their games is that they need to devise even more restrictive/intrusive/idiotic forms of DRM.
There won't be another more intrusive DRM. Always online is the worst DRM ever made and it's already there e.g Diablo 3.
zeroxxx: There won't be another more intrusive DRM. Always online is the worst DRM ever made and it's already there e.g Diablo 3.
For the love of whatever deity you choose, don't challenge them to find something worse. Hell, I can think of worse, actually. Don't poke the sleeping bear.