It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We're barely even winded.

Today yet another awesome publisher, Paradox Interactive, becomes part of the most gamer-friendly DRM-free catalog around. We're kicking off the partnership with a weeklong 50% discount on four of the titles:

Europa Universalis
Hearts of Iron
Crusader Kings Complete -50%
Majesty Gold HD -50%
Majesty 2 Collection -50%
Victoria Complete -50%

If you've always wanted to give the genre a try, Europa Universalis is probably the best starting point, but we know grand strategy can be daunting. That's why you can also drop by our <span class="bold">Twitch.tv/gogcom</span> channel, where we'll be streaming the game live with Quill18, this Tuesday, February 17th, 7pm GMT / 2pm EST / 11am PST.
It's a fine way to get acquainted.

If you're a fan of complex strategy playgrounds, you can look forward to a trickle of more grand strategy classics from paragons of the genre, Paradox Interactive, coming to the coolest DRM-free game store near you!
Post edited February 17, 2015 by Konrad
high rated
Congrats! What's next? Valve? :P
Post edited February 17, 2015 by zambrey
high rated
Crowds rejoice!
Welcome Paradox! <3
high rated
BTW, I hope those of you who will be playing EU I will enjoy the fine music tracks included with the game :D
My favorite games finally here :)
Haha! Only a few years after they went Steam only. Admittedly, I'm not sure any of their Steam only games are on that list, but this can only be considered a forwards step.
Very good.

Now it's fitting that there's the "intimidating games" thread going on right now... :)
Digital premiere? I could've sworn I've seen them on sale at other retailers or the publisher.
I'll definitely get the Majesty series during a slightly better sale, I've already got them on Steam after all.
I'm curious about the multiplayer aspect.. I vaguely remember trying Majesty 2 a year or so ago and it used Gamespy which was gone.
Welcome Paradox to GoG nice to see another great publisher here.
Not a fan but I'm sure someone is. :)
Looks like a lot of maps and numbers. :P
Welcome to GOG, Paradox. Another nice catch. :)
I'm going to have to freeze my plastic in a bar of ice to prevent a distastrous number of purchases... too much greatness in too few pay periods.
Yay! Welcome Paradox. :)
Another publisher on GOG! YAY! That's great news!