It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

justaquickie: oops
I see you
Ungunbu: may i ask why do you do such things?
justaquickie: cuz im gay
Deepquickhunter: I see you
justaquickie: Do you? So you like to see men fap?
You look like a very lonely kid
In light of this latest incident once again I would like to request the regular gifters to please incorporate a forum participation rule other then just the gifting threads. Also consider not giving away games to user accounts that have special characters like "_" in the user names.

As always +rep to all the generous folks here that certainly deserve better then to be exploited by scammers/lurkers.
stg83: In light of this latest incident once again I would like to request the regular gifters to please incorporate a forum participation rule other then just the gifting threads. Also consider not giving away games to user accounts that have special characters like "_" in the user names.

As always +rep to all the generous folks here that certainly deserve better then to be exploited by scammers/lurkers.
Or at least a rep requirement like rep 50+ or so
low rated
Ungunbu: Or at least a rep requirement like rep 50+ or so
Rep is not always a good criteria because there could still be some alt accounts with higher rep and justaquickie has used it to his advantage in the trading thread previously. One simple rule of forum participation like in the TBBBBoB giveaway will go a long way in preventing these issues IMO.
Post edited October 25, 2014 by stg83
Ungunbu: You look like a very lonely kid
justaquickie: Double wrong. Just an internet troll :)
No, you're a thief.
Deepquickhunter: No, you're a thief.
justaquickie: Doesn't mean i actually do it in real life :)

Internet thief =/= Real life thief :)
What's the difference? Do you think internet is not real? Do you think people you damage are not real?
Post edited October 25, 2014 by Ungunbu
Ungunbu: What's the difference? Do you think internet is not real? Do you think people you damage are not real?
justaquickie: I don't care about strangers. Plain and simple. Plus what the hell can they do anyway? I can do whatever the fuck i want. I'm A GOD. Paypal scams are more juicy though :) I got a top notch desktop thanks to it :) Crime pays.
I don't even believe you
Ungunbu: I don't even believe you
justaquickie: And i dont give a shit if you do. What matters is i'm telling the truth and i'm happy :)
I undestand you feel someone important being a well known scammer
high rated
report his aliases, report his scams but don't talk to him please on here. he's seeking attention. he doesn't deserve it.
Ok let's not forget this thread is about free games :-P

--

I have a key I think is still vaid but I'm not sure

The game is

Enclave (Steam)

Reply to this post to get it -- Rep 50+ only
I really am beginning to think there should be a part of the forum for reps 50 or above, or even a paid part of the forum because people tend to not shit where they eat.
grunthos64: I really am beginning to think there should be a part of the forum for reps 50 or above, or even a paid part of the forum because people tend to not shit where they eat.
Maybe ask the gog pope
Ungunbu: may i ask why do you do such things?
He's mentally ill. It's more sad than anything else.
high rated
siulebuo: I want it!

Why low rated?
PM sent. Enjoy!

Circuits (Steam)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.