It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

xckx: First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.
I want it.
Daynov: I want it.
PM sent. Enjoy!
Crsldmc: Como veo que dice que eres de españa pense que seria mas comodo en español, the votan negativo porque no tienes casi reputacion y estas pidiendo juegos, la mayoria de los usuarios aca no les gusta eso, participa mas en los foros y tu reputacion subira, y asi podras evitar que te voten negativo cuando quieras pedir un juego que esta siendo regalado.
Azrael360: La última vez que le mandé un mensaje en Español a alguien creyendo que era un "compatriota", no recibí respuesta... y esa persona resultó ser justaquickie.

En todo caso, esto también podría ser un caso de confunsión, alguien creyendo (o sabiendo) que se trata de la misma persona. Es lamentable la situación, son tiempos extraños en el foro, pero tu respuesta y consejo son acertados, siulebuo debería participar más en el foro para darse a conocer y así descartar cualquier confusión. También ayudaría si pudiera responder en Español "de España" alguna frase completa. Eso resultó con alguien (también de Venezuela) que tenía casi nada de REP en uno de mis "sorteos rápidos" pasados: me respondió en perfecto Español Latino antes de recibir su juego, descartando cualquier duda de que se trataba de "ya sabes quién"... ;)

( Just leaving my comment in Spanish for siulebuo to read it. If he's from Spain, he can read it and should understand it. )
Siento no haber respondido antes, pero estaba en un compromiso familiar. Está bien el consejo, pero llevo subiendo y bajando de -5 a 5 algún tiempo. Así es difícil subir reputación.
En el foro, la verdad es que me gusta más leer que escribir y el inglés no se me da muy bien.
Gracias por los consejos.

In english:

Sorry for not responding earlier, but I was in a family event. The advice is good, but I've been up and down for some time between -5 and 5 rep. In this way it is difficult to raise reputation.
At the forum, I like more to read than to write and I am not good in English.
Thanks for the tips.
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!
Thank you!
I have 3 rep yesterday. I does not signed in the last few hours and now I have -3.
I must have done something wrong while I was not here...

siulebuo: I want it!

Why low rated?
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!
Thank you.
Post edited October 25, 2014 by siulebuo
The Sun at Night (Steam)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.
high rated
Ungunbu: Or at least a rep requirement like rep 50+ or so
I'll just leave this here (read the quoted part).
low rated
xckx: The Sun at Night (Steam)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.
"I want it" please
Ungunbu: Or at least a rep requirement like rep 50+ or so
HypersomniacLive: I'll just leave this here (read the quoted part).
what's the solution?
Ungunbu: what's the solution?
As I said before the following rule would help in reducing the attraction of these threads for potential scammers/lurkers.

Only rule: If I search for your name, I want to see some regular forum activity outside of the usual giveaway and gift threads

Also gifting to someone with punctuation/symbol (such as * or . or _ ) as a component of their forum name should be avoided unless it is a forum regular.
Post edited October 26, 2014 by stg83
Check this

It's a free Enclave (Steam) copy
Post edited October 26, 2014 by Ungunbu
Anyone want The Shuggy Adventures ?
Redix: Anyone want The Shuggy Adventures ?
Looks promising. May I ask? Thanks,
John_M: Can I ? Thank you
PaterAlf: Sure. PM sent.
Nice gift. Too bad it went to someone unappreciative of you generosity.
Can you tell us what account name he used when redeeming the gift on groupees?
PaterAlf: Sure. PM sent.
blarth: Nice gift. Too bad it went to someone unappreciative of you generosity.
Can you tell us what account name he used when redeeming the gift on groupees?
In the pm when I asked PaterAlf said that John_M has an account with a similar name on groupees so no hints there (and he may be legit).