It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
blarth: I've got an extra key for Defender's Quest. It's a GOG key from the recent humble bundle.

Requirements: minimum rep of 40 and some participation in the forums beyond just asking for games.
Edit: Mis read it for Defender of the Crown, lol, my bad.
Post edited October 18, 2014 by advancedhero
blarth: I've got an extra key for Defender's Quest. It's a GOG key from the recent humble bundle.

Requirements: minimum rep of 40 and some participation in the forums beyond just asking for games.
advancedhero: I would love to try this game, if you don't mind. I used to play it on my grandpa's oolldd computer, it was so fun. It would be cool to see what it was really like, and actually try to beat it, as I was only 5 at the time.
Wait, so you're around 7 years old now? Wow.. that's young.
low rated
advancedhero: I would love to try this game, if you don't mind. I used to play it on my grandpa's oolldd computer, it was so fun. It would be cool to see what it was really like, and actually try to beat it, as I was only 5 at the time.
spoderman: Wait, so you're around 7 years old now? Wow.. that's young.
No, what do you mean? lol.
spoderman: Wait, so you're around 7 years old now? Wow.. that's young.
advancedhero: No, what do you mean? lol.
Well, Defender's Quest was released in 2012.. if you played it when it released when you were 5, you'd be a max of 7 years old now.
low rated
advancedhero: No, what do you mean? lol.
spoderman: Well, Defender's Quest was released in 2012.. if you played it when it released when you were 5, you'd be a max of 7 years old now.
Hahahahaha! Nooo! I thought he meant Defender of the Crown! I misread it! XD
spoderman: Well, Defender's Quest was released in 2012.. if you played it when it released when you were 5, you'd be a max of 7 years old now.
advancedhero: Hahahahaha! Nooo! I thought he meant Defender of the Crown! I misread it! XD
too much time spent playing videogames has this effect sometimes :-P
Dennymos: Memories of a vagabond (STEAM)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.
sulc84: I want it
PM sent,have fun!
high rated
First reply gets AI War: Fleet Command + 3 of the DLCs (Children of Neinzul, Light of the Spire & The Zenith Remnant).

Everything in separated keys so if you only want one of them, that's okay but I would like the person who want them to take the "whole package" so to speak.

Not HB links but actual Steam keys btw.
Post edited October 18, 2014 by Prah
high rated
1 game of your choice from the current weekend promo

--

To get it reply to this post

rep 50+ only
Post edited October 18, 2014 by Ungunbu
low rated
Ungunbu: 1 game of your choice from the current weekend promo

--

rep 50+ only
May I?
Ungunbu: 1 game of your choice from the current weekend promo

--

rep 50+ only
briareoushex: May I?
of course -- great ninja btw

which game?
low rated
briareoushex: May I?
Ungunbu: of course -- great ninja btw

which game?
Warlords Battlecry 3
Prah: First reply gets AI War: Fleet Command + 3 of the DLCs (Children of Neinzul, Light of the Spire & The Zenith Remnant).

Everything in separated keys so if you only want one of them, that's okay but I would like the person who want them to take the "whole package" so to speak.

Not HB links but actual Steam keys btw.
Im first! :)
Ungunbu: of course -- great ninja btw

which game?
briareoushex: Warlords Battlecry 3
1 moment i'm buying it :-)

--

Check PM
Post edited October 18, 2014 by Ungunbu
briareoushex: Warlords Battlecry 3
Ungunbu: 1 moment i'm buying it :-)

--