It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

xckx: AudioSurf (Steam gift link from Humble Bundle)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.
I want it
ty
+1
Post edited September 18, 2014 by Zuxx
xckx: AudioSurf (Steam gift link from Humble Bundle)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.
Ey, too late :)
Post edited September 18, 2014 by truhlik
Impaler26: Pirated Pirates (Desura) is still available for the first reply.
I'll gladly take it, but I'm not sure I'll have time to redeem during the weekend.
high rated
Impaler26: Pirated Pirates (Desura) is still available for the first reply.
BlackThorny: I'll gladly take it, but I'm not sure I'll have time to redeem during the weekend.
PM sent. Enjoy! :)
high rated
Zuxx: I want it
ty
+1
PM sent. Enjoy!
Zuxx: I want it
ty
+1
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!
thank you
BlackThorny: I'll gladly take it, but I'm not sure I'll have time to redeem during the weekend.
Impaler26: PM sent. Enjoy! :)
Impaler26: PM sent. Enjoy! :)
BlackThorny: Thanks :)
You're welcome.
high rated
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!
Zuxx: thank you
You're welcome.
high rated
Anyone interested in Dead Island: Epidemic (Beta / Steam Gift)?
Post edited September 18, 2014 by Azrael360
Azrael360: Anyone interested in Dead Island: Epidemic (Beta / Steam Gift)?
If you can't get rid of it here, I put mine up on the Steam trading forums (for free) and it was gone within minutes.
Azrael360: Anyone interested in Dead Island: Epidemic (Beta / Steam Gift)?
jcosmocohen: If you can't get rid of it here, I put mine up on the Steam trading forums (for free) and it was gone within minutes.
Not a bad idea... ;)

I'm asking to some good friends of mine at the same time, so probably I will get a good home for the gifts anytime soon anyway.
Although, I'm looking for people who will play with the games, instead of using them as a item for trade or to collect.
Post edited September 18, 2014 by Azrael360
genkicolleen: Make it indie (Desura) is up for grabs courtesy of ThePunishedSnake. Please give him a +1 <span class="bold">HERE</span> <--random post
Anyone? Still available!
high rated
Hi, got a Gone Home key (plus soundtrack) and a Papers, Please key via Humble Bundle, just reply if you'd like either, cheers!
JJjoinut99: Hi, got a Gone Home key (plus soundtrack) and a Papers, Please key via Humble Bundle, just reply if you'd like either, cheers!
May i have them? If it's only one i'd like gone home please!