It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Spinorial: I want it. Just gave one away, so I feel entitled :P
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!
At worst, it will be a straight Lemmings clone. I'll take that, thanks :D
high rated
LightFish (Steam)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.
xckx: LightFish (Steam)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.
I want it.
Wish I was that fast on Contracts... :)
astand: I want it.
PM sent. Enjoy!
high rated
Blocks That Matter (GOG)
First one who says "I want it" and who didn't get a game in this thread during the last two days will get the game. Please only take the game if you really want to play it.
PaterAlf: Blocks That Matter (GOG)
First one who says "I want it" and who didn't get a game in this thread during the last two days will get the game. Please only take the game if you really want to play it.
Wow, a GOG game! Thanks for your generosity, but I don't want it.
Can I have a cookie instead?
nevermind
Post edited July 31, 2014 by apehater
trentonlf: Can I have a cookie instead?
i want a cookie
I want it, please! :)
apehater: i want it
Sorry, but you got Hitman: Contracts yesterday.
apehater: i want it
PaterAlf: Sorry, but you got Hitman: Contracts yesterday.
LOL dat lurker...
GreenDigitalWolf: I want it, please! :)
PM sent!

DRM-free cookies sent to everyone else... ;)
trentonlf: Can I have a cookie instead?
Cookies? Where?