It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ceterum: I can smell the lurkers already...
xckx: To save them time, it is just going to be shitty bundle games for awhile... like this one.

Velocity Ultra (Steam)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.
I want it
xckx: Yep I played with the Real World graphics and other mods as well. The game looked like I was walking through real life world, not a game world. It was pretty awesome.
Yeah... because I see a dragon in every corner... :P
xckx: Yep I played with the Real World graphics and other mods as well. The game looked like I was walking through real life world, not a game world. It was pretty awesome.
Stooner: Yeah... because I see a dragon in every corner... :P
I'm could never be bothered with mods, but from what you all are saying, I'm going to have to have a look at them. :)
justaquickie are you dipdig brother ? :)
lol. Well if I saw one in real life, it would look like the one in the game.
justaquickie: I want it
PM sent. Enjoy!
Post edited July 21, 2014 by xckx
xckx: lol. Well if I saw one in real life, it would look like the one in the game.
Damn skippy, have you tried the dragon combat overhaul? makes the dragon encounters so much more awesome
Getcomposted: I'm could never be bothered with mods, but from what you all are saying, I'm going to have to have a look at them. :)
I'm just commenting on his comment. :)
I never played any mod (or without them, for the matter).
Getcomposted: I'm could never be bothered with mods, but from what you all are saying, I'm going to have to have a look at them. :)
Stooner: I'm just commenting on his comment. :)
I don't know exactly, but I feel wrong playing a mod. Like, "this isn't what the developers expected for me to play"
That is, I don't like mods on Baldur's Gate 2 or 1, cuz those are fine crafted experiences. But it would be different to mod a piece of broken crap like Might and Magic 9, that the developers couldn't finish.
ceterum: I can smell the lurkers already...
Getcomposted: I already bought the Elder Scrolls Anthology boxset in my more solvent days. Will I be able to lurk? :P
Heck, might as well join, that's what everyone else is doing. ;)
(Just kidding, how should I know?)
Post edited July 21, 2014 by advancedhero
advancedhero: I don't know exactly, but I feel wrong playing a mod. Like, "this isn't what the developers expected for me to play"
That is, I don't like mods on Baldur's Gate 2 or 1, cuz those are fine crafted experiences. But it would be different to mod a piece of broken crap like Might and Magic 9, that the developers couldn't finish.
The elder scrolls games tend to be made with modders in mind though, they're very accessible, most bethesda games are actually, fallout 3 and nv even come with a creation kit
Aaargh! *Stupid quick reply!* I also meant to include xckx's comment!
Getcomposted: Aaargh! *Stupid quick reply!* I also meant to include xckx's comment!
'Quick reply'? On GOG? This is blasphemy! :O
Getcomposted: Aaargh! *Stupid quick reply!* I also meant to include xckx's comment!
But it was included!
I just wanted to clarify that I couldn't be recommending anything.. ;p
spoderman: I think more people are camping this thread than the original Ninja Giveaway thread.
Time didn't reset with the thread, sadly.
spoderman: I think more people are camping this thread than the original Ninja Giveaway thread.
Spinorial: Time didn't reset with the thread, sadly.
What happened to the ninja thread that got everyone so angry? I was not on the forums at that period.
Spinorial: Time didn't reset with the thread, sadly.
advancedhero: What happened to the ninja thread that got everyone so angry? I was not on the forums at that period.
it was getting out of hand, with alot of people fighting in the end with alot of namecalling and personal attacks.
it was me actually who requested it to be locked.