It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

xckx: First to reply to this post gets a game of their choosing currently on the front page of GOG. Users who redeemed a front page game from a previous post do not count in order to give others a chance to pick a game.
Dang ninja'd. :P Congrats Pjama!
Post edited June 14, 2014 by Awolnation
xckx: First to reply to this post gets a game of their choosing currently on the front page of GOG. Users who redeemed a front page game from a previous post do not count in order to give others a chance to pick a game.
high rated
Pajama: Pick me! :)
Which game would you like?
Pajama: Pick me! :)
xckx: Which game would you like?
Wow! Thanks :) May I choose the original 'Age of Wonders' game from the Age of Wonders Classics bundle? If that's not allowed, may I pick the Dracula Trilogy? Thank you :) +1
high rated
xckx: Which game would you like?
Pajama: Wow! Thanks :) May I choose the original 'Age of Wonders' game from the Age of Wonders Classics bundle? If that's not allowed, may I pick the Dracula Trilogy? Thank you :) +1
PM sent. Enjoy!

The Race for the White House (Desura)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.
Post edited June 14, 2014 by xckx
high rated
IHF Handball Challenge 12 Indie Gala gift link to the first reply
Not interested but +1 :)
Post edited June 14, 2014 by Punished_Snake
low rated
rong44: IHF Handball Challenge 12 Indie Gala gift link to the first reply
May i please?
Punished_Snake: Not interested but +1 :)
Sent to coughning. Awesome thing for you to do :)
low rated
Punished_Snake: Not interested but +1 :)
Thank you punished and rong44!
Post edited June 14, 2014 by coughning
Airship Dragoon (desura)

Who?
high rated
Foreign Legion: Multi Massacre Indie Gala gift link to the first reply
low rated
rong44: Foreign Legion: Multi Massacre Indie Gala gift link to the first reply
Reply!
I admit I did not read all the pages of this thread, so I just assume that what was started by xckx to give away codes has evolved to a place where whoever wants to give away codes does because they can.

I also admit I have a code for Rise of the Triad - Dark War that I will give to the first person who responds to this post. :)
Post edited June 14, 2014 by GamePlayerZero
rong44: Foreign Legion: Multi Massacre Indie Gala gift link to the first reply
team_dota2: Reply!
PM sent