It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Welcome back xckx, glad 2 c u on GOG again. U have been missed but not cos u were being generous but cos it's always nice to see a nice regular & familiar face back in this forum. Was pretty sad when u 'left' due 2 those scammers messing up here & hope that this time round u wld be here 2 stay with us.

While ur new rules will help keep away some unwanted guests, I wld like to suggest giving an exemption to some regulars who were hit by downvoters & thus are currently having -ve rep. I'm willing to vouch for them but if u need some1 more well-respected in this forum to do so i'm sure many of them will not hestitate as well. ;)

Although i have never gotten a game from u (yet? :p), i do sincerely thk u 4 wat u have contributed 2 this forum. U are indeed a gererous soul & i wish u continue 2 enjoy ur time here. Cya ard. :)
Post edited January 28, 2016 by tomyam80
xckx: *niceness*
While that's generous and all, how do you account for the people who've been scammed out of rep, like pimpmonkey or amrit or myself?
Of course, it's your giveaway, so obviously you have final say on who gets what, but I'm just curious whether you want to account for this or not, since there are plenty of reputable people here who've been hit by bots.
Oh, I should probably mention:
I'm not in.
Post edited January 28, 2016 by zeogold
welcome back pope! hope all is well with you :)
Welcome back, good to see you!
Welcome back xckx :) and the new rules are awesome
high rated
No takers on the last game. I know that a lot of the games that I post might not be great or even good but another thing I forgot to mention is that if you get a game, you can still try the next day. There are no restrictions on that because I don't want people to not try for a lesser game because they are afraid to miss on a good game the next day.

As for people who have been wrongfully downrepped, I can make an exception but... a few people who have been on the forums awhile must vouch for a person or persons and they will be eligible for $10 game or less only and I will make an exception list for these people.

Here is the next game.

<span class="bold">Banished</span> ($19.99 = 100 rep required.)
xckx: snip
Welcome back your Holy Eminence. Not in for the game today just glad to see you back being the kind gifter you've always been. :)
low rated

Im in for this one. Thanks xckx!
high rated

swatkat: Im in for this one. Thanks xckx!
You're in for a game, swatkat? Surprise surprise. Let me offer my early congrats on your well-earned 4th star!
Wellcome back xckx!
low rated
xckx: No takers on the last game. I know that a lot of the games that I post might not be great or even good but another thing I forgot to mention is that if you get a game, you can still try the next day. There are no restrictions on that because I don't want people to not try for a lesser game because they are afraid to miss on a good game the next day.

As for people who have been wrongfully downrepped, I can make an exception but... a few people who have been on the forums awhile must vouch for a person or persons and they will be eligible for $10 game or less only and I will make an exception list for these people.

Here is the next game.

Hi there. Iam interested in Banished. Looks like a game i would play for hours. :)
Not in. I just wanted to remark that for many people here it does matter for which service the game is so it would be a good idea to mention that.
low rated
Im interested on Banished, thanks for sharing pope and im glad to see u again pope! +rep
xckx: No takers on the last game. I know that a lot of the games that I post might not be great or even good but another thing I forgot to mention is that if you get a game, you can still try the next day. There are no restrictions on that because I don't want people to not try for a lesser game because they are afraid to miss on a good game the next day.

Here is the next game.

Welcome back Xckx. Cout me in,thanks.
high rated
PM for Banished sent to the winner Dennymos.

Enjoy.

Here is the next game.

<span class="bold">Double Dragon Trilogy</span> (Steam) ($5.99 = 100 rep required.)