It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
LeDrewxcore: I have a Steam key for Payday 2. Reply to this post if you want it.
i would LOVE to have it thank you anyway :)
Post edited December 06, 2015 by MadeinChina
high rated
ScammerAlert: Only giveaways ? No forum participation at all.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general?search=A.Ryan
Pretty interesting that you take issue exclusively with the older accounts, while the new ones from this past summer onwards don't bother you with their only in giveaway threads presence.

If you consider this a problem, shouldn't that apply to all and everyone?
LeDrewxcore: I have a Steam key for Payday 2. Reply to this post if you want it.
MadeinChina: i would LOVE to have it thank you anyway :)
PM has been sent.
low rated
MadeinChina: i would LOVE to have it thank you anyway :)
LeDrewxcore: PM has been sent.
thank you sooo much i got it :) you are awesome
low rated
ScammerAlert: Only giveaways ? No forum participation at all.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general?search=A.Ryan
HypersomniacLive: Pretty interesting that you take issue exclusively with the older accounts, while the new ones from this past summer onwards don't bother you with their only in giveaway threads presence.

If you consider this a problem, shouldn't that apply to all and everyone?
you got Payday 2 so fly away..................................
no one takes your attention derailing post for granted
Post edited December 06, 2015 by ScammerAlert
*sigh* sad to see what happened. I really wish it hadn't, but things are getting out of hand. Thank you for all you've done, pope.
Demzon: *sigh* sad to see what happened. I really wish it hadn't, but things are getting out of hand. Thank you for all you've done, pope.
Selfish people will always take advantage of the good nature of others.

Unrelated, BundleStars is having a giveaway of 250,000 Steam keys of Enemy Mind. Has some good reviews and trading cards if you are into that sort of thing.

Take this direct link: https://woobox.com/nhj645

Enter your email and then press the "Enter" button on the bottom of the page. No need to do any of the social media suff they ask you to do. They will fire you off an email with the Steam key in it almost right away.
high rated
So I am going to start giving away games again in this thread. This is how it is going to work.

Once a day, I am going to post a random game and if you feel like you would be interested in the game then make a post stating you would like the game. The next day I will draw a random name from eligible entries as a winner.

I will use the regular price of the game on steam to determine what rep you need to be able to enter to win the game. If the price of the game is less than $5.00 then you need 50 rep. If the game is $5.00 or more then you need 100 rep. If the price of the game is $30+ then you need 200 rep.

I will give each entry a number. The first to enter will be 1, the second will be 2, etc. I will use https://www.random.org/ to generate a winning number.

I will PM the key to the winner and then post the next game. if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

So here is the first game.

<span class="bold">Dead Pixels</span> (50 rep required)
xckx: So I am going to start giving away games again in this thread. This is how it is going to work.
Yay, I am glad you are back Pope sir.

xckx: Once a day, I am going to post a random game and if you feel like you would be interested in the game then make a post stating you would like the game. The next day I will draw a random name from eligible entries as a winner.
That's good. It can control leeching.

xckx: I will use the regular price of the game on steam to determine what rep you need to be able to enter to win the game. If the price of the game is less than $5.00 then you need 50 rep. If the game is $5.00 or more then you need 100 rep. If the price of the game is $30+ then you need 200 rep.
I just hope that no game from my wishlist will be posted till I reach the required rep (again!!!).

Thank you for giveaway.
Not in. :)
xckx:
Welcome back, Pope ! I like your new rules. Not in, btw.
Post edited January 27, 2016 by MaxFulvus
xckx:
Good to see you back, Pope! I like the new rules and I really hope that they help keep things calm for you.

Not in, by the way. :)
Not in, but glad to see you back Pope! :)
Welcome back! Not in, btw.
It is amazing to see you back, welcome!
Good to have you back xckx.