It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LeDrewxcore: "a join date no earlier than June of this year"

You registered in July.
Systematic: Ok but i replied first why does the join date matter?
Thanks anyway!
Tak ném žekni nico čezky. Trohcu jsim to upravel pro pzekladas.
SpectrumX: Tak ném žekni nico čezky. Trohcu jsim to upravel pro pzekladas.
Tak na to som zvedavý! :D
high rated
Driftmoon (GOG)

1. Reply here
2. Rep 20+
3. Join date 2012 or prior

I know your alts haven't been hiding out that long...
Post edited August 07, 2015 by budejovice
budejovice: Driftmoon (GOG)

1. Reply here
2. Rep 20+
3. Join date 2012 or prior

I know your alts haven't been hiding out that long...
I see this was never claimed from your last GA. I saw it back then and considered asking for it, but decided against it. After watching the full trailer and reading a bit about the project, though, this actually looks exactly like my kind of game. May I? Either way, +1.
Na to je len jedna odpoveď: +1. I keď tá prvá časť znie skôr ako maďarčina. :D
BTW, skúsil som to - ak odhliadneme od odhadovaného jazyka indonézština, "Mali ste na mysli" to nadvakrát ako-tak opraví. :(
high rated
thejimz: I see this was never claimed from your last GA. I saw it back then and considered asking for it, but decided against it. After watching the full trailer and reading a bit about the project, though, this actually looks exactly like my kind of game. May I? Either way, +1.
But of course, thejimz! I haven't played it yet myself, but I've generally heard good things. Glad you're not being shy this time around. :)

P.S. I'll have my chat back to private immediately, so no note necessary.
helpo1: Na to je len jedna odpoveď: +1. I keď tá prvá časť znie skôr ako maďarčina. :D
BTW, skúsil som to - ak odhliadneme od odhadovaného jazyka indonézština, "Mali ste na mysli" to nadvakrát ako-tak opraví. :(
No on stejne neodpovi a kdyz, tak to stejne bude poznat :)
SpectrumX: No on stejne neodpovi a kdyz, tak to stejne bude poznat :)
Určite. Ale aj tak sa mi tá indonézština páči čoraz viac. :D
budejovice: But of course, thejimz! I haven't played it yet myself, but I've generally heard good things. Glad you're not being shy this time around. :)

Thanks a ton for the game! Redeemed the code without any problems. I just can't get enough of these indie passion-projects.

Oh, and I really appreciated your comment about my being welcome even with less rep. It meant a lot. :)
high rated
budejovice: But of course, thejimz! I haven't played it yet myself, but I've generally heard good things. Glad you're not being shy this time around. :)

thejimz: Thanks a ton for the game! Redeemed the code without any problems. I just can't get enough of these indie passion-projects.

Oh, and I really appreciated your comment about my being welcome even with less rep. It meant a lot. :)
I keep an eye out. I know you're good folks. :)
sasuke12: Heavens to Betsy
LeDrewxcore: Key has been sent. Check your messages.

Systematic: Heavens to Betsy
LeDrewxcore: Sorry you did not meet the requirements.
Thanks for the game. +1 to you.
high rated
Adventure (game) Time
Steam
+30 rep and join date of 2014 or before

Enda and Harvey
Deponia
Zsolan: Hey there. Is XCom: Enforcer still available? I'd be interested if so. +1 for your continued generosity, sir.
thejimz: It certainly is! Check your PMs.
Outstanding! Thank you! +1
cecil: Adventure (game) Time
Steam
+30 rep and join date of 2014 or before

Enda and Harvey
Deponia
Edna and Harvey :Breakout ?
high rated
Take on Helicopters Bundle
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/13794/

REP 100+