It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
My giveaway thread just finished, the winners were announced--and quite a few games were left unclaimed! Here are the leftovers, plus another key I obtained in the meantime.

X-COM: Interceptor (Steam)

Glacier 3: The Meltdown (Steam)

Hyper Fighters (Steam)

The Samaritan Paradox (Steam/Desura)

Dot.Stop.Run (Desura)

IDRQ (Desura)

Multiple keys available for IDRQ and Dot.Stop.Run. The Samaritan Paradox key works on both Steam and Desura, although I can only 100% guarantee that it will work on Desura.

Requirements: positive rep (1+) and a join date before March 2015. No scammers welcome.
Post edited August 06, 2015 by thejimz
thejimz: Talisman Prologue
I'd like Talisman Prologue if you're willing. :)
high rated
PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate (Steam)

Reply to this post.

--

Rep 100+

--

Also check this out.
Post edited August 04, 2015 by Ungunbu
high rated
thejimz: Talisman Prologue
Fantasysci5: I'd like Talisman Prologue if you're willing. :)
Check your PMs!

Also, I was at 70 rep last night, and now I'm at 64. IDK who's responsible, but these shenanigans need to stop.
thejimz: Also, I was at 70 rep last night, and now I'm at 64. IDK who's responsible, but these shenanigans need to stop.
Lol, let me give you some hints:

Entitled brat abusing gog flaws + https://www.gog.com/forum/general/mystery_game_4th_edition_giveaway/page6
Post edited August 04, 2015 by Cyraxpt
high rated
Cyraxpt: Lol, let me give you some hints:

Entitled brat abusing gog flaws + https://www.gog.com/forum/general/mystery_game_4th_edition_giveaway/page6
Sigh. I thought I was done bleeding rep from the guy's downvotes in that thread, but apparently not. This is becoming frustrating! I remember your rep being about 300 points higher as well.
Post edited August 04, 2015 by thejimz
thejimz: Sigh. I thought I was done bleeding rep from the guy's downvotes in that thread, but apparently not. This is becoming frustrating! I remember your rep being about 300 points higher as well.
Lol, no, it was +700 but i honestly don't care, i barely enter any giveaway and i do believe that people know me therefore they can trust me (right guys? guys?), anyway, just let it go, it was promised a solution for this problem so we will see...
Cyraxpt: Lol, let me give you some hints:

thejimz: Sigh. I thought I was done bleeding rep from the guy's downvotes in that thread, but apparently not. This is becoming frustrating! I remember your rep being about 300 points higher as well.
Yup I'm getting it as well, I have gone down like 30+ points since Friday.
high rated
@Cyraxpt, Ki11s0n3

It's just awful! I hope they fix it soon. I've lost even more since I made that post. 60 now!

Also:

thejimz: My giveaway thread just finished, the winners were announced--and quite a few games were left unclaimed! Here are the leftovers, plus another key I obtained in the meantime.

X-COM: Enforcer (Steam)

Hyper Fighters (Steam)

Dot.Stop.Run (Desura)

IDRQ (Desura)

Multiple keys available for IDRQ and Dot.Stop.Run. The Samaritan Paradox key works on both Steam and Desura, although I can only 100% guarantee that it will work on Desura.

Requirements: positive rep (1+) and a join date before March 2015. No scammers welcome.
Everything listed here is still available. However, I might have to stop giving away Steam keys after this giveaway ends, unless the scamming stops. I've seen other posters mention that Steam keys are the main draw for scammers. It would be a shame, especially since I rarely have spare GOG titles on hand, so I wouldn't be able to give out much anymore. But if it's just contributing to the chaos on the forums, it might be better for me to stop.
Post edited August 05, 2015 by thejimz
thejimz:
Yup I'm down another 4 as well in just a few hours.
thejimz:
Ki11s0n3: Yup I'm down another 4 as well in just a few hours.
8 hours,6 rep deducted.
Ki11s0n3: Yup I'm down another 4 as well in just a few hours.
l0rdtr3k: 8 hours,6 rep deducted.
I sent support a ticket a few days ago and they said that some news was gonna be coming about the forums and chat. So hopefully that means they are going to fix everything.

Edit: NvM on that. Looks like all we are getting is a way to block someone in chat :(
Post edited August 05, 2015 by Ki11s0n3
thejimz: My giveaway thread just finished, the winners were announced--and quite a few games were left unclaimed! Here are the leftovers, plus another key I obtained in the meantime.

X-COM: Enforcer (Steam)

Hyper Fighters (Steam)

Dot.Stop.Run (Desura)

IDRQ (Desura)

Hey there. Is XCom: Enforcer still available? I'd be interested if so. +1 for your continued generosity, sir.
high rated
Zsolan: Hey there. Is XCom: Enforcer still available? I'd be interested if so. +1 for your continued generosity, sir.
It certainly is! Check your PMs.
The following games are still available:

GONE -- Pixel Piracy (Steam)
PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate (Steam)

Reply to this post specifying the one you want.

--

Rep 50+
Post edited August 06, 2015 by Ungunbu