It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Ungunbu: Velocity Ultra (Steam)

Reply to this post.

--

Rep 100+
roelibex: Do you still have this one? Thanks!
Check Chat.

--

And I stil have:

PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate (Steam)

But also:

GAUGE (Steam)

--

Reply to this post specifying the one you want.

--

Rep 100+
Post edited August 09, 2015 by Ungunbu
high rated
deleted
Post edited August 10, 2015 by NoxTM
high rated
nerder: Can i ask for it?
But you're nes400.
deleted
NoxTM: I have an old Steam key for Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project if anybody wants it (usual user conditions apply, I guess), which is actually a fun game...
I would actually be interested in it. When you complete the game on a difficulty level, you do get some permanent bonuses for next time you play, assuming of course you've kept your saves. Seeing how I can never find my old saves, I would like to have it with cloud saves.
deleted
high rated
I said I might quit making new giveaways. But I can't resist. Behave yourselves and I won't make this my last! Most of these games are rehashed from my old giveaway, but there are a couple of hot new items you'll want to see. No scammers allowed.

[Steam]
Ted By Dawn (GONE)
X-COM: Interceptor (GONE)
Glacier 3: The Meltdown
Hyper Fighters
Steel & Steam: Episode 1

[Desura]
Dot.Stop.Run (numerous keys)
IDRQ (numerous keys)
Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle: , [url=http://www.desura.com/games/spacechem]SpaceChem, Frozen Synapse (one key)

Can't 100% guarantee that the last one will work, unfortunately. Worth a gamble!

Rules:
1. No scammers.
2. No PMs.
3. Positive rep.

If you've asked me for a game recently, feel free to ask for another one. I'm not a stickler about that kind of thing. Also, I'm doing a quick raffle thread for NEO Scavenger on Steam. If that interests you, check it out!
Post edited August 13, 2015 by thejimz
thejimz: Ted By Dawn
That one might fancy me, thank you!
JMich: I would actually be interested in it. When you complete the game on a difficulty level, you do get some permanent bonuses for next time you play, assuming of course you've kept your saves. Seeing how I can never find my old saves, I would like to have it with cloud saves.
Does it even support cloud saves, though? I don't see any indication of the sort on its Steam page.
low rated
Can i have it? Thank you.
mtecko007: Can i have it? Thank you.
Sure thing! I'll PM you the key momentarily.
low rated
mtecko007: Can i have it? Thank you.
thejimz: Sure thing! I'll PM you the key momentarily.
pwhahahhha!! :)))))))))))
you got scammed xD
wnkzoz: pwhahahhha!! :)))))))))))
you got scammed xD
Beat it, nes.
low rated
wnkzoz: pwhahahhha!! :)))))))))))
you got scammed xD
thejimz: Beat it, nes.
search him on steam ;)
are you that stupid?! " sure thing i'll pm you " LMFAO :))))))))
Post edited August 11, 2015 by wnkzoz
high rated
thejimz: Beat it, nes.
wnkzoz: search him on steam ;)
are you that stupid?! " sure thing i'll pm you " LMFAO :))))))))
Ha ha! Look at the poor scammer, upset that he didn't get a game!