It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

xckx: Grand Theft Auto Complete Package (Steam)

This package is a single Steam key and includes the following games.
- Grand Theft Auto 1
- Grand Theft Auto 2
- Grand Theft Auto 3
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Grand Theft Auto 4
- Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City

First to reply with "I want it" gets the games.
NVM :)
Post edited July 22, 2014 by truhlik

- Grand Theft Auto 1
- Grand Theft Auto 2
- Grand Theft Auto 3
- Grand Theft Auto 4

truhlik: NVM :)
ninjad
Post edited July 22, 2014 by apehater

- Grand Theft Auto 1
- Grand Theft Auto 2
- Grand Theft Auto 3
- Grand Theft Auto 4

SpectrumX: I want it
Are you using some kind of auto refresh ?
PM sent. Enjoy!

Hmm, it seems you can't even buy GTA 1 and 2 directly from Steam anymore. When I click on store page in the Steam Client it takes me to main Steam page so I searched and they are not there.
Post edited July 22, 2014 by xckx
low rated
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!

Hmm, it seems you can't even buy GTA 1 and 2 directly from Steam anymore. When I click on store page in the Steam Client it takes me to main Steam page so I searched and they are not there.
Thank you

sulc84: No but i have this topic as home page :)
Post edited July 22, 2014 by SpectrumX
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!

SpectrumX: Thank you

sulc84: No but i have this topis as home page :)
You're welcome.
sulc84: And what is your opinion xckx for Skyrim ?
Of the 5 games in the series it is the second best right after Morrowind.
xckx: Of the 5 games in the series it is the second best right after Morrowind.
Yes, Skyrim and Morrowind are good, but I will always have Daggerfall on top. That game is incredible, not for everyone mind you, but I adore it!
SpectrumX: Thank you

sulc84: No but i have this topis as home page :)
xckx: You're welcome.
xckx: Of the 5 games in the series it is the second best right after Morrowind.
I tried so hard to get into Morrowind, but I can't! XP Maybe I can try with the PC version because I had the Xbox version.
Any way to freeze your REP to your GOG collection number ? Heard about a similar thing from another site, so just asking. They're so close lol.

Wakka66: I tried so hard to get into Morrowind, but I can't! XP Maybe I can try with the PC version because I had the Xbox version.
Is it because it is more dice-based? As in, not every attack hits the target, there are calculations based on dexterity ect that are determining that. Because I know a lot of people who couldn't get over that part, not me of course.

Wakka66: I tried so hard to get into Morrowind, but I can't! XP Maybe I can try with the PC version because I had the Xbox version.
No wonder you didn't like it. The load times on the Xbox are unbearable. 5 minutes sometimes! I had a much better experience on PC. Load times were instant and better graphics.

Plus mods.
Post edited July 22, 2014 by BenKii
pokeharvest: Is it because it is more dice-based? As in, not every attack hits the target, there are calculations based on dexterity ect that are determining that. Because I know a lot of people who couldn't get over that part, not me of course.
Really? I didn't know that. Maybe I'll build a class with Dexterity and Strength when I get it again.
BenKii: No wonder you didn't like it. The load times on the Xbox are unbearable. 5 minutes sometimes! I had a much better experience on PC. Load times were instant and better graphics.

Plus mods.
It's decided! I'm getting the PC version!!!
Post edited July 22, 2014 by Wakka66
pokeharvest: Is it because it is more dice-based? As in, not every attack hits the target, there are calculations based on dexterity ect that are determining that. Because I know a lot of people who couldn't get over that part, not me of course.
Wakka66: Really? I didn't know that. Maybe I'll build a class with Dexterity and Strength when I get it again.
BenKii: No wonder you didn't like it. The load times on the Xbox are unbearable. 5 minutes sometimes! I had a much better experience on PC. Load times were instant and better graphics.

Plus mods.
Wakka66: It's decided! I'm getting the PC version!!!
Good for you! :D

Also you can wait for Skywind to be released. Morrowind completely redone in Skyrim's engine.

http://tesrenewal.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QT0wo3q3HXc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoETrlXkhfs
xckx: Also you can wait for Skywind to be released. Morrowind completely redone in Skyrim's engine.

http://tesrenewal.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QT0wo3q3HXc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoETrlXkhfs
Now this.... looks heavenly!!!!!