It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HijacK: Off the record: Are you the pope? >_>
LOL nope. I'm actually an atheist. I just live in Vatican City.
xckx: Ittle Dew (Steam gift link from Humble Bundle)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.
I want it (:
high rated
vladicaris: I want it (:
PM sent. Enjoy!
low rated
xckx: LOL nope. I'm actually an atheist. I just live in Vatican City.
The irony is funny. Personally, I don't believe in religion. A bunch of convoluted and badly organized lies.
lol, it might be hard
HijacK: The irony is funny. Personally, I don't believe in religion. A bunch of convoluted and badly organized lies.
Religion is better than the alternative.
Post edited June 15, 2014 by theslitherydeee
HijacK: The irony is funny. Personally, I don't believe in religion. A bunch of convoluted and badly organized lies.
theslitherydeee: Religion is better than the alternative.
That's an entirely subjective matter in which I do not even want to delve. Truth is, I despise religion. We've had enough bloody wars because of religions, let's not start one on GOG too.
HijacK: We've had enough bloody wars because of religions, let's not start one on GOG too.
Total agreeance.
I find it's never a good thing to discuss war, religion, or politics. People get way too upset if you have a different opinion.
trentonlf: I find it's never a good thing to discuss war, religion, or politics. People get way too upset if you have a different opinion.
Yup, let's all celebrate freedom of choice and come back to games and gaming :)
trentonlf: I find it's never a good thing to discuss war, religion, or politics. People get way too upset if you have a different opinion.
That's because nobody ever changes their opinion on them.
Have a Steam key for Survivor Squad, anyone interested?
theslitherydeee: That's because nobody ever changes their opinion on them.
Would you?
trentonlf: Have a Steam key for Survivor Squad, anyone interested?
Me please?
trentonlf: Have a Steam key for Survivor Squad, anyone interested?
Sold!