It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

K_4-far: PSA!
Prostate-specific antigen? o.O

Keep this thread alive, tell more people that SJW has started invasion to kill this developer so we can get official stance on the issue. Ty.
It already killed when they apologised for the first tweet. Remember that?
Remember those witcher words in The witcher 3 trailer Killing monsters.
“Evil is Evil. Lesser, greater, middling… Makes no difference. The degree is arbitary. The definition’s blurred. If I’m to choose between one evil and another… I’d rather not choose at all.”

Bye CD Project Red and GOG
I have been a fan and believer in CD PROJEKT's values for many years, and I recently signed up for GOG because I found out they were operated by CDPR. From what I have seen of this issue, it seems to me that Linko90 represented perfectly the attitude that I admired about CDPR and Polish devs in general, which is that people who take a condescending and self-important stance in conversations, and accuse and admonish others on what is or isn't "proper" to say should not be taken seriously and should be made fun of for the good of the community. I believe that this is the honest and mature attitude to take with SJWs and I very much hope that CDPR feels supported by their community should they choose to send a clear message to SJWs that their attempts at running the affairs of thers will not be welcome nor effective.

Incidentally, Steam recently announced that they would carry XXX titles on the platform, which was decried by SJWs and garbage-tier game journo sites but largely supported by the user community because it represents not only a stance against cencorship but also a show of independence and confidence in their user base, and the outrage died really quickly because those who started it saw it was completely powerless.

I think you can see from the length of this thread that a lot of people care about this issue and would contribute not only their money but also their "hearts and minds" to the growth of a community that values and respects freedom of speech and common sense.

What would Geralt say if he was told his speech was "offensive" or "unacceptable" or "hurftul"? I wonder....
Aaaaaaaaaaannnd,another one bites the dust.

Keep this thread alive, tell more people that SJW has started invasion to kill this developer so we can get official stance on the issue. Ty.
TearOfTheSun: It already killed when they apologised for the first tweet. Remember that?
Remember those witcher words in The witcher 3 trailer Killing monsters.
“Evil is Evil. Lesser, greater, middling… Makes no difference. The degree is arbitary. The definition’s blurred. If I’m to choose between one evil and another… I’d rather not choose at all.”

Bye CD Project Red and GOG
Well, I'd rather not be so straightforward. Otherwise, how are wee better than those "offended" on Tweetter? If we really love these companies, we must give them a chance. Important: give a chance doesn't mean to remain in silence.
4-vektor: Just for demonstration purposes:

Expression of good old Polish Catholic fear of “the gay agenda” caused expected backlash, and probably was even intended to provoke it. #PolishWayOfLife

—End of demonstration—

A company like GOG or CDPR should present itself more maturely.

And everyone can play jingoistic, racist, homophobic etc. games. It’s cheap and easy. See the sentence in italics. GOG should know better. There is no goal to achieve by pissing on minorities. By this behavior one just demonstrates how much of a dickhead one is. Trying to make it sound funny doesn’t change it.

GOG sells games and should keep it at that—and keep its nose out of the rest.
"Pissing on minorities"? NO. PIssing on self-righteous busybodies telling everyone what they can or cannot say? Yes, please.
CD Project Red please please from the bottom of my heart stop this nonsense. Stop enabling these cr***ns that have nothing to do all day but search new reasons/posts/articles to be offended by. They are NOT your customers, they will not buy your merchandise, they aren't interested in the game, just in baiting you to give them attention. Just ignore them.
GOG, please do not listen to SJW's whose only goal in life is to become communist (remember how that went last time?). The majority of them do not play games but pretend to do so, they are not your customers and when they see that you listen to them, they will not stop with their complaints. I just hope GOG/CDPR next step wouldn't be, hey let's listen to our investors as well and put some microtransactions in this bitch. These people are sexist, who only wanted the guy fired after they found out he was a male.
KPogorelov: Incidentally, Steam recently announced that they would carry XXX titles on the platform, which was decried by SJWs and garbage-tier game journo sites but largely supported by the user community because it represents not only a stance against cencorship but also a show of independence and confidence in their user base, and the outrage died really quickly because those who started it saw it was completely powerless.
Not exactly. Steam/Valve announced that they wouldn't remove games like HuniePop and more mature visual novels which might contain a little nudity after certain groups abused their reporting algorithms triggering automatic letters to a bunch of devs that their games were about to be removed. I wouldn't call that XXX. And these so-called games journalists cried like little babies, but when that didn't move Valve, they've been forced to be mostly quiet with an occasionally snide "Steam's poor curation" article.
Displeased you fire people to please SJWs who play nothing but Candy Crush.
I believe it to be a bit paradoxical and nonsensical that people who're constantly outraged by "their games" being politicized, are the first ones to bring up politics everywhere, to the extent of trying to turn a thread that's clearly meant to be supportive into an ideological battlefield of the worst kind.

I'm also surprised to see such levels of hypocrisy and/or idiocy when the ones condemning social media outrage are the same ones conducting it.

It's a shame to see MarkoH01's post and intention contorted as an excuse for vomiting ideological extremism by "offended" users who don't use neither the site nor the forums. Hopefully the mods will take notice and act accordingly.
You gave in to the hate mob. That was a mistake. Now they own you. That's the choice you made. From now on, your every move will be scrutinised for wrongthink, and they will pound you until they get their way, because they know you will cave. Big mistake.
dvdboatright: Displeased you fire people to please SJWs who play nothing but Candy Crush.
Candy Crush is too complicated for them and there are no dark candies so it's not diverse enough.
Who are all you people? Shadow Lurkers? (no offense) but I've never seen so many new faces in old dark coats in the one thread:)
low rated
I just requested that GOG delete my account. I am not going to support a company that caters to outrage mobs/SJW's. I was hopeful that this place would be a sanctuary in the storm of political correct bullshit, but obviously that isn't so.

Unfortunately, that also means not buying any new CDPR games in the future. If CDPR can't be trusted not to placate SJW's at any time, then they won't get any of my money.

Peace out.